Uncontrollably Wheeking

portera4242

Post   » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:12 am

my girls wheek the moment they hear the bag crinkle and my smallest wheeks the loudest other than that they only seem to be talking to me setting a meal time and sticking to it consistently might help

MariusMum

Post   » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:54 am

My boar has started wheeking whenever he sees a familiar human. If I deny him extra veggies, he will wheek at other people in the house after I am at school

MariusMum

Post   » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:00 am

I had to tell my mother not to feed him everytime he wheeks, as well as the people I live with. There were 20 different people giving him a second breakfast on a daily basis. I had to buy a meal tracker to prevent anyone giving him a second breakfast. Just now he tried to trick my mother with me around. The less people in the house, the better chances of stopping constant wheeking.

CavyGirl04

Post   » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:13 am

Haha, my girls used to wheek all the time. However, I have created some "cues" that there's actually food coming: I serve dinner in bright colored plastic bowls, and they know the word "dinner". If I don't have food for them, I say "no". They used to wheek all the time (once my mom fed them, and they tricked me into getting double dinner) but now I've mostly been able to teach them when it's dinner and when not to bother.