Paper Bedding Choices - Favorite?

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:11 pm

I usually use fleece but will need something when we go on vacation that is easier for the pet sitter. I used to use Carefresh eons ago, but I see other options now. Does anyone know how the Oxbow Pure Comfort or Kaytee Clean and Cozy compare?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:28 pm

How long will you be gone? I remember bpatters talking about how the wood pellets last a really long time and work pretty well for her.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:37 pm

We chatted and she uses fleece over top, which is what I'm trying to avoid. We'll be gone a week, but I don't want the neighbor to have to sweep the fleece. Trying to make it really easy on her.

And, selfishly, if I order off Chewy.com, I'll have enough of an order to get the Rx cat food shipped free...

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:38 pm

I've been using Kaytee Clean & Cozy and am very pleased with it. It is soft and absorbs surprisingly well; the cage won't be at all disgusting after a week. That package expands like a boss! There is far more coverage than you'd expect.

I did not expect much from a Kaytee product, but I think this stuff is great. No more Carefresh for us.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:34 pm

That's the kind of review I was looking for. Thank you.