Support Guinea Lynx in 2018!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 am

Lynx, I just noticed my avatar is missing. Do I send you a new file?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Hmm, let me go see what is wrong. Did you change anything?

I should be able to get the most recent one uploaded.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 5:39 pm

If I go to the administrative panel, I see your avatar:
https://www.guinealynx.info/forums/image ... nnyJu1.gif

I can't figure out why it is not showing. After dinner I will try to remember to delete it and upload it again (this is tricky because there is a size limit and I have to change the size limit to allow it and change it back afterward).

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Success!

I am guessing this is a hold-over from when the site was updated. Although I had the settings correct, it would not allow me to specify a remote location. When I looked at my avatar, it seemed to have been uploaded. So I did that with yours too.

When I don't do things for a while, I sure forget how to do them!

Feel free to update your pics if you care to.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 am

Thank you! It may have happened when I changed to "Supporter in 2018". That was the last time I remember "looking" at it. :o)

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 9:28 am

I'll have to see if I have some photos that will look ok, before I have you downsize my avatars, going from 5 pics to 3. You are so good to us, Lynx. Thank you again.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 9:30 am

I was thinking the update might have changed things too but unsure! It is not on the same page as the avatar info.

rjespicer

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Not much but I sent a little something as a thank you for the help and reassurance this site has provided since I became an unexpected Guinea Pig minder a few months back.

As I have said before I wish I had discovered this site sooner as it may have helped us save Mu Mu or at least make her more comfortable while she was with us.

Will try and see if I can send a bit more later.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Thanks so much, rjespicer! I emailed a short thank you. Let me know if you'd like a notation under your name (Supporter in '18 -- for example -- or whatever you'd like that is short enough to fit).

rjespicer

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:14 pm

It's Ok, no notation needed. Just happy to help.

worried2016

Post   » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi Lynx!

I must have listed an old email in 2016. Can you resend to cheesecake1068@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:59 pm

Will do!