Eye issue

tiggyswift

Post   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:16 am

Yes Lynx can you add them permanently to the thread? Thank you.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:30 am

She's a very pretty girl, by the way. ;)

tiggyswift

Post   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:59 am

Thank you Sef.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:08 pm

Yes, she is pretty indeed! Ella has a kind face.

I added them for you.

tiggyswift

Post   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Why is the first few photos so big? They weren’t when I posted them I don’t think.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm

The board software handles photos differently depending on the source. I think if it is an external source, they are automatically sized to fit better. If they are a local source, they keep the size they were saved to. How big they are will also depend on what device you are using to view the photos.

I have actually cropped and resized (smaller) the pictures so they display better and less data is required for a download. The earlier pictures were huge and these are less than half the size.

tiggyswift

Post   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:30 am

Lynx where did the original picture of her eye when it first happened? I don’t see it. I see 2 pictures one is huge and can’t see her eye but the other one is normal.

tiggyswift

Post   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:33 am

Oh I see it but on my phone it is huge. Sorry about that. I will update after her recheck at the vet on Thursday.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:05 pm

If you check the two posts I edited on the previous page, I added some tiny versions for you - above the much more clear versions (larger) that are better suited to a laptop.

tiggyswift

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Ella went for her recheck last night. Her eye was stained and no corneal damage was found. We are stopping oral antibiotics and continuing with the ointment for another week. Her eye is still a bit cloudy which may or may not go away. She does have functional vision in her eye but it probably isn’t clear. She does not have to return to the vet unless her eye gets worse.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Excellent news! Thanks very much for the update. So glad she didn't lose her eye.

tiggyswift

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:02 pm

Me too!