Hollister FundRaiser - Msg for Teresa & Pigpal

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:46 pm

Hey Teresa and Pigpal,

I´m doing a guinea pig fund raiser here at my work next week and it will continue for 2 weeks. Any money that I raise I will give to Pigpal when she comes here to do the Vancouver trip. I will be doing a lot of baking as that seems to be my co-workers weakness.....hee hee hee.

Since our Canadian dollar doesn´t get a good exchange rate I thought that Pigpal may want to purchase items up here in Canada and take them back with her.

I don´t know how much I money I will raise but I guess every little bit helps. I hope you don´t mind me doing this, I just want to help out more. I´ve made signs around our office and sent out email and provided the whole Hollister story so my co-workers know what´s going on. I hope this will help out some.

Teresa

Post   » Sun Aug 04, 2002 7:03 pm

Thanks! That´s great. We are in the last maddening, chaotic hours right now.

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:13 pm

Well I pretty well baked by butt off this weekend for the gp fundraiser at work. I´ve been here at work for only 10 minutes and I´ve made $30.00 so far. Not a lot but not a bad start. I´ll let everyone know how well it does.

Zoe

Post   » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:03 pm

Hey Karen! That is wonderful of you.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:07 pm

How very thoughtful!!

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:12 am

Just an update, so far I´ve made approx. just over $80.00 for the fundraiser.

Teresa

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:31 pm

That´s great!! Keep up the wonderful work! That´s almost 10 bags of Carefresh for us.

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:37 pm

Only one problem, that´s $80.00 Canadian. Pigpal will have to buy whatever product with it up here in Canada and take it back with her as our exchange rate with your US dollar is so horrible.

chocolates mom

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:16 pm

Theresa and Pigpal,

I have an almost new Hagen´s G P cage that I am going to give to Pigpal when she comes on the Vancouver Piggy Train. Chocolate lived in it for a couple of months until I discovered cavy cages. Now that my boys have more room in their new cage they run laps in it, it is so cute. It´s even more fun when they crash head on into each other:)

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:21 pm

Ok, total as of the end of today is $102.00 plus some odd change.

Jill

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:25 pm

Way to go, Karen.

Sunny

Post   » Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:12 pm

That´s great Karen!! Really nice of you to make such an effort.