3 girls in Buffalo NY

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:55 pm

I have three baby girls in need of a home. My SPCA piggie was pregnant and I found homes for two of the babies.
Go to http://www.geocities.com/pigdimonium/babes.htm to see their newborn pictures.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Sat May 01, 2004 2:06 pm

I hope you still have at least one girl left! We rescued Cinnamon from the SPCA in March and are now looking for a friend for her. I have been to the SPCA twice this week and was told they will not have any piggies until the rather large rabbit population is gone. I have been searching everywhere and was very excited to see this post!Please let me know

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sun May 02, 2004 2:05 pm

I have them all still! Only the boy has been adopted out. The person who was going to take Juanita for a cagemate backed out. Then there was another woman who did nto have any pigs who was going to take Juanita and Curly Sue. That is when I posted about the three girls. Now she has backed out. She has started a new business and would nto have the time for them (she is a very spur of the moment tyope person apparently). I am glad you responded because my husband was just asking me why i have not taken the girls to the SPCA yet when the SPCA said the'y take them with out surrender fee.

rememberfurball

Post   » Sun May 02, 2004 2:26 pm

Is the mother long haired?

Padfoot

Post   » Sun May 02, 2004 2:40 pm

Hello, I live in Buffalo, NY, and I saw this post. I adopted Wilma from the SPCA in Angola, and I have recently been looking for a pig pal for her. She has a giant CC cage I made for her. I have been checking the spca's webpage, but they haven't had any pigs that need homes. If you have a girl piggie, I would be happy to adopt it. I have had guinea pigs since I was 10 years old. (I am in my twenties now.) My email address is haiglf72@mail.buffalstate.edu. Thanks!!

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Sun May 02, 2004 2:41 pm

Oh I am so happy! I have been checking several times a day and hoping! I know we would like one of them......possibly a few more if i could talk my husband into it hehe. I showed the pictures to my son and he wants all of them( i told him i thought that was too many) If you would have taken them to the SPCA I would have been there in a minute! Thanks

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sun May 02, 2004 7:52 pm

rememberfurball- all of them are short haired

Padfoot- I will email you. thank you

SylvesterPiggie- we have spoken and I am very greatful!!

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 8:57 am

Yeah!!!! All but one definatly has a home. The last little girl MAYBE has a home. Everybody keep your fingers crossed that she finds a home also.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 10:24 am

who's taking precious Curly Sue?

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 10:26 am

I'm the lucky new mom of Curley Sue!!

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 11:28 am

Don't tell my husband, but if I could not find homes for these girls, I was going to keep Juanita and Curly Sue. I am very glad they and Whitey (my husband calles her Caramel) are going to a GLer!
Either Baby #1 ("little whiskers") and Baby #4 ("flower") have found a home.
It is funny because my husband would not let me name them because he felt if I name them, I will land up keeping them, and here he named almost all of them. (Names may be changed. Juanita is called Flower by my family and #4 is called Little Flower because the colors and patterns are almost the same.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 11:42 am

LOL Don't let them fool you my husband just said that if you still do not have a have a home for the last one that we could take her as well....I don't know why they make us out to be the ones with all the ideas when secretly they really do love the piggies as much as we do. Maybe they don't think it is manly?