3 girls in Buffalo NY

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 12:43 pm

I heart SylvesterPiggie. Thank you. I will let you know.

leebee

Post   » Mon May 03, 2004 1:00 pm

Yay! I'm so happy for you and the pigs, Vmouse!

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 8:51 am

SylvesterPiggie will be coming in a couple hours to pick up Juanita, Curly Sue and Whitey. I am glad things are working out.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 10:10 am

Cool! Glad to hear they are going to a new home.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 1:09 pm

Yay! They are all here and checking out their new home. Thank you thank you thank you!

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 1:21 pm

ThankYou!!!
After Juanita has been here for two months- I miss her. She is a wonderful lap pig.
Whitey does not like it when you vacuum. Curly is my big girl (and loudest). Also, I don't know if they "sing" along, or protest, but when I play "Enya- Shepard's Moon" they wheek REALLY loud the whole time.

michiganangel72
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 2:59 pm

Congratulations VMOUSE and SylvesterPiggie. What a happy story.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 3:48 pm

V now I feel sad for you. We are enjoying them very much though.Curley really is a sassy girl though and Whitey is very snuggly. And Juanita is like you said an excellent lap pig. It really is a happy story and I am glad to be part of it. Thanks again.

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Tue May 04, 2004 9:03 pm

Don't feel sad for me, I have my boys. I am very happy for you all. The baby boy will be going to their new home tomorrow, and the other two girls are going to their new home on Friday.
Yes- Curly is a sassy girl. That is why she is the biggest (brute!)

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sun May 09, 2004 11:27 pm

OK- Friday morning, the last of the girls have gone to their new home.

What have you guys decided to name the girls?

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Mon May 10, 2004 2:21 pm

We are still trying to figure it out.......I'll let you know as soon as we decide Curley Sue though is always called Curley.

Padfoot

Post   » Tue May 11, 2004 10:58 am

I have finally come up with names for the piggies. The lighter brown, louder piggie is now Motsi, and the darker piggie is Eleanor.

So, I now have Wilma, Motsi, and Eleanor. It was fun naming them, because I kept Wilma's name, that she had when I adopted her from the spca. The babies are so cute, always running around and popcorning together!! Thank You VMouse!!