3 girls in Buffalo NY

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Tue May 11, 2004 11:20 am

The lady who adopted the boy has named him "Marshmellow"

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Sat May 15, 2004 5:14 pm

We finally figured it out! Well at least i think we did. Curley Sue is still the same.She is for sure the loudest of the three! And the one I have the hardest time trying to catch, gives new meaning to catch me if you can.

Whitey is known as Smudge. She is the easiest to catch and the bravest of all three. They all run away but when veggie time is near the two little ones start hollaring and running around. She is always the first one to the veggies but still the smallest.

We took your familys name and Juanita is now Flower. She is a great pig and once you catch her lap time is a joy. I am glad we took her as well she still protects the babies.

We also have our Cinnamon who came from the SPCA. She is the most social, however she is still by herself because Tribble her cagemate died suddenly and I did not want to take any chances.

The newest addition is Gypsy. She belonged to a friend of ours whose children lost interest after only a few months. What a shame for them but she is super cute. Perhaps after all quarintine is through she can be buddies with Cinnamon.

As soon as I figure out how to work the new camera I will post some picture of them all. Thank you again we could not be happier.

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sat May 15, 2004 11:25 pm

My family is happy about the name Flower and we all agree that Smudge is a super cute name.

Padfoot- My husband loved Eleanor's colors and his grandmother's name was Eleanor. How cool is that?

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sun May 16, 2004 12:12 am

Family picture on this page. Scroll down to bottom picture.

Not sure why the picture uploaded all finky. I will try to fix tomorrow.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Sun May 16, 2004 9:49 am

That is a cute family picture! I don't think I could get them all to sit still long enough for that now! The little ones are popcorn crazy, I crack up when they get into it.

Padfoot

Post   » Sun May 16, 2004 6:50 pm

VMouse ~ That is really cool!! I was having trouble deciding their names...and since Wilma, my piggy, has sort of an old fashioned name, I went with Eleanor. My brother wanted to call her Black Mamba, from the movie Kill Bill...and I decided against that...

Motsi is..well...the loudest and bravest of the two. She really likes Wilma, and Wilma enjoys cleaning her ears. She cleans Eleanor's...but Eleanor is a chicken, and runs away. I am working on building a second floor on Wilma's cage, so when they come live with her, there is plenty of room.

I love that picture with them all together!! Sooo cute!! I have some pictures of my trio, but I need to figure how to get them on here.

Padfoot

Post   » Tue May 25, 2004 8:29 am

SylvesterPiggie ~ Last night, either Motsi or Eleanor started chirping at 4am in the morning. Do their sisters chirp at all? Wilma just kind of sat there, looking annoyed. I think it was Eleanor...she seems to be in heat or something.

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Tue May 25, 2004 8:31 am

How cool!!!

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Tue May 25, 2004 8:42 am

That is cool. Nobody here does it yet. Curley has a very unique wheek though! She lets me know everything! I might be having a problem though mom started teeth chattering at Smudge yesterday so I need to keep an eye on that!

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Wed May 26, 2004 11:44 am

Could just be that she is in heat. Teeth chattering is fine. My Felix does that to Lance, but they never fight (fingers now crossed and knocking on wood).
Yes- Curly DOES wheek unique and often.

Whomever my chirper is has not done a repeat performance, so I still do not know who it is, although I am sure it is one of the brothers.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Wed May 26, 2004 5:49 pm

I hope that is all it is! Cinnamon just wants nothing to do with her at floor time, but now they are somewhat together and they talk alot go figure!

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:01 am

Happy 3 month birthday! All is well. Growing like little weeds, my mom keeps telling me gosh those babies dont really look like babies! Thanks again so much!