I think I'm losing Lucy . . .

PauloF

Post   » Sun May 23, 2004 12:23 pm

Teresa, I am glad to know that Lucy got rid of that stone. How is she doing today?

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Sun May 23, 2004 4:25 pm

Good grief. I don't know what's worse, Lucy having that huge stone taken out or the thought of you lying on that yucky floor!

I'm glad it was removed and that Lucy didn't object openly. You both need a good long nap! Good grief!

Charybdis

Post   » Sun May 23, 2004 5:07 pm

What an ordeal. I'm glad that they got the stone out. Meg had to have hers surgically removed and she nearly died. I hope both of you are feeling better soon.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun May 23, 2004 5:43 pm

Oh man, Teresa, how awful for both of you ... but good news it's nothing "worse" than that. Good luck (to both of you) for a quick recovery.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun May 23, 2004 6:06 pm

KM, thanks very much for the compounding idea, too.

AuntyLaura

Post   » Mon May 24, 2004 9:46 am

Oh wow. I started to read your post about the nightmare visit and was afraid that she didn't make it through. I'm so glad that the stone was able to be removed. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. You too, Teresa.

Zoe

Post   » Mon May 24, 2004 6:01 pm

I have been reading your sad Lucy posts. I hope she can do well for a bit. I was amazed how well Zoe did with her arthritis after getting the pain meds. She was on Rimadyl. Petunia was on Meloxicam for her arthritis..

Iris had a huge stone removed a while back and she is doing great now. I couldn't believe how huge that stone was. She hadn't even complained much.

Best of luck special Lucy girl and Teresa.

Teresa

Post   » Mon May 24, 2004 11:17 pm

Thanks. She's still limping of course. But her spirits seem a bit better.