Wheat Thins anyone????

critterluv02

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:14 pm

I forgot to mention that some people think that breads and crackers are a plant product because they are primarily wheat. Keep in mind they are held together with things like eggs and butter. Most processed foods have many added ingredients that humans shouldn't even be eating let alone small pets.

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:50 pm

Any plastic bag that krinckles sends a flurry of wheeks going in my house.

JodiMN

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:26 pm

Oh Bonnie, I wasn't say you did - sorry for the misunderstanding!

Bonnie

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:30 pm

No, I think Lynx thought I was serious. I guess we shouldn't joke around saying stuff like I did, new members might think it's okay to feed them junk like that. I just meant if I would allow them to eat that stuff, they would. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:34 pm

Heavens! No joking about such things. You'll be the death of me! [goes to get her smelly salts]

Bonnie

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:35 pm

Sorry. *hangs head in shame*

michiganangel72
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:35 pm

HA!! Take long deep breaths Lynx.

ChadWPB

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:22 pm

Same here VMOUSE, any slight crinkle of a plastic bag send my pigs into a feeding frenzy. Although I try never to feed them plastic bags.

* ducks thrown tomatoes *

lady_suzerain

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:37 pm

Oh no...we're not supposed to feed them plastic bags??

truffie
I gave AGAIN, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:24 pm

I think pigs are like humans - they prefer the stuff that's not good for them. Once during floor time my son dropped a Teddy Graham on the floor - the pigs devoured it like they hadn't been fed in weeks. They also go crazy for Rice Krispies. They've had them once or twice, I don't even remember the circumstances. Of course, they're girls, and don't all women go crazy for bread products?

Sshadowsmom

Post   » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:58 am

My girls think they are supposed to make a beeline for the catfood bowl when they are out.

jejulife

Post   » Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:46 am

At the slightest hint of any kind of rustling sound, whether it is the dog walking over a plastic bag or me shuffling my feet, Laverne and Shirley put on their "Our Momma Doesn't Feed Us Anything At All" routine. Thankfully, they are shy when any other humans are around or they'd likely embarrass me to death when I've got company.

What's worse is that they've discovered that they look cute when standing on their hind legs and lacing their front paws through the grids. Soon, I'll have to drape the entire cage just so that I can't see their begging eyes.