Laverne and Shirley- 2 bonded Females

Allysse

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:50 am

Laverne and Shirley are a bonded pair of females. They are one year old on June 11. They are both tri-colored americans. Laverne has a beige mask over one of her eyes, Shirley has both black colored masks over her eyes.

History:
Laverne and Shirley were two "boys" that were living in a bathtub and then a 10 gallon aquarium. They were surrendered to the JPGPR 6/6 (IE: to me).

They love lap time. Mostly they just love being together. These two are inseperable. They are pudgy little girls that need a forever home!

Laverne, Shirley in the back

Laverne and Shirley

More Pics

Looking for male Tri-colored americans?

Contact allysse@comcast.net for more information.

*If you are outside the twin cities area or outside of MN, and you really would like to adopt these cuties, transportation can be worked out. Adoption application and contract required.*

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:54 am

Beautiful girls. Good luck finding them a good home.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:15 pm

I love the photo's, is that in your yard?

bebesush

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:20 pm

Goodluck, they are absolutely adorable!

Allysse

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:15 pm

Yes, my mom has been working diligently in our yard. And we have a lot of rocks.

lisam

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:30 pm

Those girls are absolutely beautiful. Whoever adopts them will be one lucky person.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:49 pm

They are absolutely gorgeous. You wrote: "They were surrendered to the JPGPR 6/6 (IE: to me). " I though JPGPR was Jack Pine Guinea Pig Rescue.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:56 pm

Allysse fosters for Jack Pine, although, I think that Allysse does her own contracts. So, I'm not sure.

Allysse

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:19 pm

These pigs were surrendered to me, through the knowledge that JPGPR would also be watching over the pigs' well being. They have never been to the JPGPR facility. JPGPR does not reimburse me for any food, vet bills, etc. I don't expect them to. I use a different screening process and contract than the JPGPR. JPGPR gives me guidance while taking care of the pigs and gives input during the screening process.

That is the relationship of this foster home to the JPGPR.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:23 pm

Ah, that makes sense. I am really glad to hear you can do this. I am sure Vicki appreciates it tremendously.

ellenvega
Skol Pigs!

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:26 pm

Geez, they are gorgeous!

Allysse

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:39 pm

...All you have to do is say the magic words Ellenvega....