2 bonded males - MN

Allysse

Post   » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:38 pm

Schnitzel and Fritzel are a bonded pair of boars that need a permanent home together. They are probably brothers, or closely related. They are about a year old. They are sweet, calm, and have loads of personality. They love running around in their big cage and playing together. If you're looking for a pair of boars that are still young but are a bit settled down, these are the right pigs for you.

Schnitzel is a tortishell american, he weighs 2 lbs. 3 oz. Fritzel is a tri-colored american, he weighs 1 lb. 15 oz. Fritzel is the more skittish of the two, he will warm up with time and attention.

If you are outside the twin cities area or outside of MN, and you really would like to adopt these cuties, transportation can be worked out. Adoption application and contract required.

Schnitzel

Fritzel

Schnitzel and Fritzel

More pictures

Please contact allysse@comcast.net for more information.

Allysse

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:53 pm

More pictures:

Here is the correct link to more pictures: http://imageevent.com/allysse/guineapig ... andfritzel

Allysse

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:55 pm

Oh and Schnitzel is not a tortishell, he's a beige and black, for those that care about the distinction.

Allysse

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:32 pm

Yet another example of Vicki's guidance: Schnitzel is a cream and black.

These boys are super. Super pigs.

I was going to name them Fred and Barney, after the Flintstones. I think I should have because they have the same relationship as Fred and Barney did. Besides the whole bowling thing...

lisam

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:50 pm

I can't stand it! These pigs are too cute. Someone has to adopt them right away.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:57 pm

They are a really handsome pair. Who can resist a pair of bonded boars?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:13 pm

Lisam, I'm with you. They are great. Your pics are super too -- love the second one especially.

Chloe760

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:26 am

Cute! Good luck with these boys.

ChadWPB

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:32 am

I'm glad I don't live in MN, or I'd be up to my armpits in pigs.

Cute piggies, Allyse!

kvlover

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:14 am

Oh god, must resist urge...

Allysse, do you run a rescue in the Twin Cities area? I could maybe foster these 2 for you. Really, it wouldn't be a problem.

Ach! resistance is fading...must run...

Allysse

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:03 am

No, I don't run a rescue. I'm actually the fosterer in this situation.

You can't run for long Kvlover, Fritzel has a peircing wheek that just begs and Schnitzel likes to put his paws on the cubs and get his tummy rubbed. Between the two of them, you're hopeless.

BTW- You're coming to the pignic right?

kvlover

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:37 pm

No, unfortunately I'll be on my way to the Italian Riviera. Oh, well, maybe not unfortunately.