Pups looking for a home in Ohio

Sshadowsmom

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:01 pm

You can contact her through me until they get thier computer back together and sign up for thier own account. And I let her use my account for the post.

When she posts she will sign her name. Shadow aka Pat

KJE

Post   » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:14 pm

Sshadowsmom, I sent you an e-mail. Did you get it? I haven't heard back from you.

trixiesmom

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:24 pm

I have found a home for the one boy. I still have the red/white abby and the all white abby. Erin8607 has done a courtesy posting of them on Petfinder.
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2979463

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2979455

Sshadowsmom

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:56 pm

I got your email and printed it out for her to take home today. She said she will contact you. I see her 4-5 mornings a week.

She seems to adore my wheekers. And has even helped clean out the cages. And she has held them for nail trimming and even held Harry so he could get his pouch cleaned out. And she has seen the nice box of Kleenmama's bluegrass and compared that to the little bags of the expensive brown straw in the store.

This has just been a long day.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:11 pm

Wow, she's been introduced to the boar butt. Hope everything turns out well.

Sshadowsmom

Post   » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:13 pm

She isn't going into things blind. She has seen and smelled a lot. And Harry is such a flirt.

trixiesmom

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:01 pm

Great news! The PEW abby has found a home, he is going to a home with one older male already. Exciting to find someone looking hard for a piggie to love. This forum is great for communication and education.
I still have the red & white abby boy to find a home for. Wish me luck!

Sshadowsmom

Post   » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:15 pm

Good luck. Unfortunately my friends older boy decided he wanted a summer job. And she does not want to leave the younger one to be home all day responsible for a piggie by himself. Dad is there but he works nights so he is asleep.

KJE

Post   » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:54 pm

I'm posting this picture for trixiesmom.

This is the only baby left for adoption. He really is a sweetheart! Please contact trixiesmom through her profile, if you are interested in him. His name Coco.

Sshadowsmom

Post   » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:03 pm

He is so cute. Too bad I have all I can handle.

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:19 pm

What a cutie.