Can you help transport from Cincinnati to Wheeling??

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:16 pm

The reason left on the phone was that her daughter was allergic to the bedding, and they were becoming a hassle.

KJE

Post   » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:00 am

If you have Coco, from trixiesmom.....

here he is when he was 4 days old

and here is at 2 1/2 weeks(for some reason he looks too brown in this picture)

trixiesmom

Post   » Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:57 am

Bonnie
I'm glad to hear the little guy is doing well. I guess you could say he was so happy to be there he could just poop! :-b
He must've held it in all day - during his trip and all!
My entire family was laughing at your post.

I can't thanks you and your husband enough for helping transport him!

trixiesmom

Post   » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:05 am

Bonnie,
Hve you seen his ears wiggle when he starts Wheeking - that's the absolute funniest thing!

hmwalatka

Post   » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:49 am

HI everyone and thanks so much. Its 9:45 and we are all patiently waiting for our new baby. I will figure out how to post pics after I get him. Anyone who wants to come to Wheeling feel free to stop and visit my zoo. And by the way Oglebay Park has a glass shop where they do glass blowing its a nice place. Will post more after I get my new baby. Hope

Bonnie

Post   » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:55 pm

He's in Wheeling and I'm sad. He's going to have a great home with hmwalatka. Now I'm baby-less again. Boo hoo.

I did see his ears wiggle Trixiesmom! He is a great pig!

We had a good time in Wheeling. We went to Oglebay and saw a mansion and glass museum. But I didn't get to see any glass blowing. I think the thing that made me happiest was eating at Rax! I hadn't eaten there since I was a kid, they aren't around here anymore. And I got two new pairs of shoes from Payless at the Ohio Valley Mall, can't beat that!

If anybody needs anymore babies transported, don't ask me, I get too attached! (just kidding!)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:57 pm

Sounds like a fun trip. He's a real cutie.

hmwalatka

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:42 pm

Just wanted everyone to know COCO is doing great. He loves his new big brother and they get along great.The kids (and I) just love him.He is such a sweet and loud lol piggie. I'm hopeing he will teach our other piggie to talk. Thanks so much for everything. Hope

Bonnie

Post   » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:28 pm

Glad they are getting along. You must post pictures!