Blind, deaf, and toothless baby Einstein-piggy

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:29 pm

I picked Einstein up and saw this:

There's nothing I can see wrong with his eye on basic examination. I guess it could be peaches stuck to his face or something. He's sitting in the kitchen all hunched-up, but usually they have naptime instead of floortime right now so he might just be tired.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:32 pm

Edit: Salana's post finally showed up.

Oh, my goodness. So there is something under his eye, but it doesn't look like his own blood or anything? No injury that you can see?

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:35 pm

If it doesn't look like an injury, I suppose I would try to clean it with a damp washcloth.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:42 pm

It's yellowish-orange. The thing is, there's that bit of crusty at the corner of his eye, and peaches would not get there in the normal course of peachypellet-eating.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:45 pm

Hard to make out. To me it almost looks like an injury -- I think photos aren't always clear to us (you obviously can see it better and can give a better written description).

Robyn3939
Lethal Lover

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:15 pm

Oh my poor baby! What happened to him? It looks like a scratch or something. Was it bleeding? Did one of the girls bite him or did Jackie bite him panic?

minismama

Post   » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:20 am

So, how is that area beneath Einstein's eye? Was it an injury? Or, was it just the result of high-flying peaches?

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 am

He has conjunctivitis which is giving him a pea-eye-looking bulge. Still not sure about the yellow stuff, which might well have been flying peaches.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:55 pm

He had a tooth trim under anesthesia. There was an ulcer in his mouth, and while swabbing it, they got out a bunch of hay that had apparently been poking him. He's on Bactrim and he has to have his chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash. (how terrible!!)

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:48 pm

Poor baby! That must have been so uncomfortable!

GP Slave
The check's in the mail....

Post   » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:54 pm

Aww!Give lots of big wet peachy kisses to MY widdle man!

bout time for pictures isn't it??? Hmm?

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:28 pm

YOUR widdle man?

I have to take a bath and go to bed so maybe I'll take pictures tomorrow. I'm about to give him his mouthwash, which is naturally horrible and torturous.