My girls´ photo is on a candy bar for Easter!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:48 pm

Hang on to those chips...a Carmello bar is on its way to you.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:52 pm

Oooh, great! It sounds dreamy!

By the way, have you ever tried the Giardelli chocolate bars? They are a real treat. Very very good quality and put my chips to shame.

Seansfamily

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:15 pm

GP Lover: And, to think we knew those girls before they were famous! Congratulations.

Lynx: Fanny Mae--that´s the best chocolate around here (Michigan). Isn´t there an "h" or two in Ghiradelli?????

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:09 pm

What´s a Carmello bar? I´ve never heard of them, and now you´ve got me wanting one!! :P

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:10 pm

Maybe you could send me one, GP Lover! And I can send you something that can only be bought in Newfoundland. :) Like a bag of Purity Peppermint Nobs. Everyone loves them. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:16 pm

Seansfamily -- yes, there is a pesky "h" in it somewhere. My spelling is getting worse and worse with the years. Don´t know that I was ever "proud" of it, but I knew enough to know I should look it up. Now I don´t seem to care. Just goes to show you what the world is coming to.

pigpal

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2002 11:57 pm

A Carmello bar is very soft, runny caramel encased in Cadbury´s milk chocolate.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:18 am

I think we need to add a new forum section for food!! We could highlight a different food each day. Between the Twinkies and the Carmello bars, all I´ve thought about today is food!! And... junk food at that!

Kara

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:35 am

You´re welcome to start a thread on the General Chat forum and keep adding to that daily. But I won´t be adding a new forum. For the food-a-haulics there are whole boards out there. I´d be afraid I´d be turning to my chocolate every time a new sweet subject came up....

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:40 am

Well, I don´t want any being misled so you should know that what you get for $5.00 (includes postage) is the candy bar with the photo printed out by Tammy and wrapped around it to replace the original wrapper.

On the back of the wrapper is the name of the guinea pigs and where they live...it´s quite cute and she does a wonderful job.
Last edited by GP Lover on Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonia

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:59 pm

I just wanted to say congratualtions to you, GP Lover. Your piggies are adorable, and I still have that photo as wallpaper on my computer. Makes me smile everytime I see it ! You must be so proud of your piggies !!! Congratulations once again !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Fri Mar 01, 2002 9:36 pm

Thanks Sonia. Yeah...I am quite proud of those girls and I am just crazy about that picture myself! I have it on my dresser as an 8x10 in a nice frame, I have it on a coffee cup, I have it as my desktop wallpaper on my computer at work, I have it as a wallet photo on my keychain and now I have it wrapped around a candy bar...ha! I´m just a bit obsessed. My mom freaks when she comes to my place because there are pics of the girls all over but none of my family!