SEAN´S FAMILY JEWELS - "Little Gems to Enjoy"

Seansfamily

Post   » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:08 am

Sean would be a freedom fighter setting guinea pigs free from all oppression. The gp rescues would be "underground railroad" sites. We could inspire children to adopt from the rescues after we have illustrated just what a guinea pig needs to be happy and healthy.

Okay, I´m watching the History Channel right now...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:32 am

Much better. For some reason, SEAN EARNS HIS MERIT BADGE... stuck in my mind more than any other story. The freedom fighters would be a real winner. And you wouldn´t need the scratch and sniff thingie either.

Seansfamily

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:06 pm

SHELBY, SEAN´S SOUL-MATE, HAS CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

After a long and happy life, Shelby, our tortoiseshell and white guinea pig, has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Shelby had gone steadily downhill in health in recent months due to old age. On Saturday, we had to be brave and love Shelby enough to let her go.

Shelby was preceded in death by her husband, Sean, and her son, Zachary, and daughter, Greta.

She is survived by her daughter, Sheridan.

Evangeline

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:25 pm

Sorry to hear that, SF.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:47 pm

I´m so sorry. I guess sometimes it is their time but it just never seems so. You have wonderful memories of all these pigs -- especially Sean. Give Sheridan a hug from me.

Alfie

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:08 pm

SF, I´m so sorry to hear about Shelby.

bats

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:09 pm

I´m sorry, SF. You´re in my thoughts.

imanut4u

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:13 pm

I´m so sorry Beth.

pigpal

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:21 pm

My condolences to you, it´s so hard to say goodbye.

Becky

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:25 pm

Even when you know it´s almost time, it isn´t any easier. How lucky your piggy was to lead such a long, loving life.

Enjoy your memories.

Cordelia
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:42 pm

Seansfamily,
You have a very special family of pigs. Keep all of your fond memories close. I am sorry for your loss.

Seansfamily

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:39 pm

Thanks everyone.

Sean´s family is becoming very small. We have two members--Sean and Shelby´s daughter, Sheridan, and her adoptive brother, T.J., whom we like to call "Toby Joe".