Athletic Pig

lisam

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:42 pm

Well, okay. His feet would get too cold curling, I guess. Plus he probably couldn´t hold the broom (although he may eat it).

Alfie

Post   » Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:53 pm

They could be good at tandem luge, though (they´re very good at running along behind each others´ bottoms).

Sunny

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:17 pm

That´s the cutest thing I´ve ever heard! I´ve got hardwood stairs so Spot and Fido would have quite a challenge...

However, Fido could enter piggie olympics as the famous flying pig! He´s very good at going to the upper level of his cage and DIVING to the lower level right on top of Spot. Just one of the many ways he finds to aggravate his "brother."

Those boys, they are always causing trouble :-).

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:52 pm

Sonia, one of us needs to film it.

Jules never stays put, and he´s smart. In addition to the stairs (afterwhich he usually goes back to the room, but not always), he has worked out the easiest way to get off my bed (down the end, using the dresser for help).

LOL. Sunny, You need to get Fido a cape. :)

And, Lisam, Broom Eating could be Steve´s Olympic sport.

Sonia

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:46 pm

I can film it, ( only on a standard video camcorder though ) but it is also the knowing what to do with the tape afterwards...besides laughing at it, that is. Have you tried watching Julius approach you up the stairs yet ?...I´m dying to know what you think !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:30 pm

Sadly, all the stairs in my house are hardwood and I´m afraid Buddy would rather eat them than climb them.
However, if popcorning and licking the back of my hand are Olympic sports, then I´ve got the winner right here beside me.
Buddy popcorns like CRAZY! And when he´s sleepy and I´m holding him, he licks the back of my hand like a cat licks its kittens. It´s the cutest thing you´ll ever see....with that tiny pink tongue and the closed eyes! :) Cute doesn´t even begin to describe it.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:04 pm

I tried, but he stopped, and wondered what I was doing up there.

Sonia

Post   » Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:11 pm

keep going Ravenshade, he´ll soon bound upwards towards you, like an excited puppy. It really is worth it. Isn´t it cute though, regardless of what angle the climb is viewed from !?!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia