Thank God for me.

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:20 pm

I have 2 of the pigs out for some floor time. Beau and Cy have the first floor of the cage, so I just have the doors open to allow them to come and go at will. Beau is sitting inside the cage, and Cy is on the outside. Apparently Beau is wanting a drink (which is on the door, which is swung outward) and Cy is wanting some pellets (which are inside the cage). Instead of Beau coming out, he´s leaning over the edge of the tub to try to reach the water bottle. Cy is leaning over the edge of the tub to try to reach the pellet crock. Neither are succeeding. And though both have been trying this for a minute or two, it has yet to occur to either one to maybe come in/go out to reach the desired object.

These pigs would never survive in the wild. Thank God they have someone to take care of them.

Evangeline

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:22 pm

LOL
Thanks for the laugh. Do you have any idea how much I love your stories? You´re a gem.
Last edited by Evangeline on Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jill

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:24 pm

You´ll have to put that story in their baby books!

Alfie

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 5:04 pm

LOL - what a gorgeous image!

I suspect that if guinea pigs ran the world, Beau and Cy would be bureaucrats.

Laura823

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 6:21 pm

LOL!

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 6:24 pm

You should have taken a picture. *LOL*

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:46 pm

Yeah. I wish I would have thought to do that. I just thought it was so funny how they were struggling and contorting themselves trying to reach what they wanted. I have to wonder what their thought process was. Why it didn´t occur to them to just switch places.

Sometime they do things that make me think they´re so much more intelligent than we give them credit for. Then they do something like that, and I have to wonder if maybe we give them too much credit.

Seansfamily

Post   » Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:03 pm

What a cute story about two very silly pigs!

Louise

Post   » Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:21 am

nice image ciaytee.I´ve often wondered how they survive in the wild too - especially when I see them lolling around on comfy cushions and jumpers etc