mites/sore/labored breathing/skinny

LER

Post   » Fri May 20, 2005 10:55 am

Thank for the photos, Michelle. They are such great little pigs. When is the next appointment? Email me the costs . . .

mab0615

Post   » Fri May 20, 2005 11:06 am

Their appt is Thurs. Did you get my last e-mail?

LER

Post   » Sat May 21, 2005 1:17 am

I wanted to share the most recent weight chart of the other other pigs that came in with Fuzzy Lumpkins and Kirk.

Rebecca is definitely pregnant. But, I thought looking at this weight chart was interesting because Hawk is the baby boy, Poppyseed and Pattycake are the baby girls, and Rebecca was a slightly older than them but still young girl who came in (same size as Little Patricia who did not make it)

What I thought was interesting was the relatively slow weight gain and then the jumps in weight towards the end.

I can feel that Rebecca is pregnant, so far I am not feeling anything in the other two, younger girls, and their weight gains are similar in pattern to Hawk's. so hopefully they are not pregnant . . .

~~~~~~~
Michelle - I think I got your emails? The last one I got from you was about Porter and Chester . . .

LER

Post   » Sat May 21, 2005 2:13 am

You know what? I need to fix the gragh to that it is not so irregular (twice a day, daily, weekly) then I think it will work better. Doh! It's late, and I haven't had a day of work in too long . . . I'll fix it later and repost . . .

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 21, 2005 8:27 am

Yes, you need to fix it. Not representative otherwise. Maybe pull the dups and make average entries when a day is skipped.

LER

Post   » Sun May 22, 2005 7:53 am

Ok, the graph above is correct, now.

LER

Post   » Fri May 27, 2005 6:41 am

Michelle (foster mom) just rushed Fuzzy to the emergency vets. PLEASE keep him in your thoughts!

mab0615

Post   » Fri May 27, 2005 8:29 am

We made it there on time. I called ahead and told them what I needed. They gave him some dextrose and he perked right up. While at Angell yesterday, he became lethargic. He was hypoglycemic and they gave him IV dextrose.

I have to call to get the results of the blood tests and x-rays. I'm gonna search for diabetes here but if anyone know where it is, please feel free to post it here. Thank you.

BostonPigLover

Post   » Fri May 27, 2005 9:15 am

Oh no! Poor Fuzzy =( I hope he pulls through!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 27, 2005 9:27 am

A page we're linked to: www.guinealynx.info/links.html

mab0615

Post   » Fri May 27, 2005 2:40 pm

Thanks for the link. I'm bringing him back to Boston now. He hasn't regained his strength.

mab0615

Post   » Fri May 27, 2005 10:58 pm

Sad to say that Fuzzy didn't make it.