It's high time to introduce the Fab Five

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:47 pm

Oh, what lovely pigs!

petit-filous

Post   » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:25 pm

Awww thanks webs!!! I needed that.

They are gorgeous, aren't they? I look at these photos on my digital camera every day, and I even talk to them (am I sad or what?)

petit-filous

Post   » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:03 pm

The pigs are free! Their quarantine is over!

We are picking them up from Wales during the weekend of 4-5 March. I hope to have some awesome reunion picture for you all!

petit-filous

Post   » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:06 pm

Ahem I meant reunion picture.

webs I hope you don't mind helping me out with posting em, in time.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm

Hooray! It's about time! I hope your pigs enjoy being home with you!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:05 pm

Great news! Please update when you can.

petit-filous

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:43 am

YAY we're going to pick them up on Saturday!!!

We were supposed to go last weekend but my husband had a last minute business trip.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

jaydee6561
Not a Fighter

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:47 am

Don't you, don't you lose control...

LynniePig

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:15 pm

Where's the update? Enquiring minds need to know.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:22 pm

Fabulous! I can't wait for you to have them in your home once again!

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:53 pm

It's like you kidnapped my pigs!

<----------------- See Avatar

They're all cute!

petit-filous

Post   » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:31 am

The pigs are back! The pigs are back! Back with their mommy and daddy, safe and sound. They are really calm and relaxed around us so they recognise us, yay!

Brulee & Marcel were teenagers when they left; now they are fully grown and boy do I mean fully grown. Marcel weighs 1.5 kilos, I think--gonna verify that on their brand new fancy pants weighing scale (a present from their daddy) tonight. Marcel is as friendly and inquisitive as ever.

Brulee seems to have become a semi-himi. Her nose area has darkened--or maybe it's just dirt? I hope Brulee & Marcel can still qualify to be twins of your pigs, TwoWhitePiggies!

Petit is chirpier than before--the clean air of Wales must have done her good. I sense that Filous is ticked off at me for leaving her for so long; she looks at me with those soulful black eyes, approaches me and then dashes off--so cheeky! Pate is doing her own thing--as usual.

Well they're living on fleece right now. I ordered vetbeds today and fingers crossed that'll work out (I plan to put the vetbeds on the fleece). I was feeling adventurous so I bought some Carefresh as well. The shipping was free so I thought I'd splash out and treat the pigs!

What bliss to have them with me again. Right now we don't have a TV and there's really no need with them around!