injections :-(

harry4265

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:04 pm

thansk for the help i will NOT use it

-JC-
I gave AGAIN, dammit!

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:14 pm

Thank you :-) When most of us join Guinea Lynx, we think vets are people who can be trusted implicitly, that petstores will give good advice and sell products that are safe, and that guinea pigs are only small so probably won't be much fuss to look after. But it's not really like that! There are lots of good vets, of course, and the occasional good petstore (if it only sells products and not animals). And guinea pigs are really not that much fuss to look after, because they're so cute, they're worth it.

All I'm saying is, welcome to GL and thank you for being prepared to learn!

jgaff78

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:38 pm

JC, you just completely described my transformation over the past week since I joined GL. I am so glad I am not alone.

lorry

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:55 pm

isn't selenium used for fungus? I know it is in people. I'm not sure if it's safe for pigs but is there something else Harry could use for a fungus if the pig also has that? I hate to see the poor pig suffer because he has a fungal infection! Any type of scratching could open the pig up to secondary infections. (Scratching can make tiny cuts in the skin letting the bacteria into the body.)

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Monistat, commonly used for yeast infections in people too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:47 pm

We appreciate it when people take the time to type readable posts. Please, remember to use proper capitalization and punctuation. I don't think new people realize how important it is and helpful when we're reading your posts.

Thanks!