Tribute to Son

Cordelia
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:17 pm

I was fortunate enough to meet and hold Son on the Guinea Pigs-A-Go-Go trip when Rover stopped in Salt Lake. He was a very special pig.

I am very sorry Son is gone, what a sweet guy!

piggielover

Post   » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:31 pm

What a touching story.. I am in tears as I am typing this.
Son sure went through a lot, he must have loved his life with you to be able to be so strong and pull through so many surgery's.
He was SO lucky to have you as you were to have him. Take care~

PAL

Post   » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:50 pm

Oh my that is one of the most horrible stories I have ever heard! I could never imagine making a poor little animal suffer through all that. The stresses that little critter went through with those surgeries and that poor little mouth, I am almost sick now.

Teresa

Post   » Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:08 pm

Every decision was made with his best interests at heart along with the recommendations from one of the best cavy vets around. He surely would have died a lot sooner and suffered more without the medical treatment he received.

Many thanks to everyone else for their kind and supportive thoughts and words.

ChunkyPiggies

Post   » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:22 pm

Yes I'm sure Son lived a really great life thanks to those who cared so much. I feel so bad for that little guy. He went thru so much and was still such a sweet little piggie. I followed his story on CS as well. Each time I see him getting new symptoms, I just cring. Poor poor guy. But he lived a really good life and its all thanks to you (teresa & salisa). =)

He's up in Piggie Heaven now rolling in piles of hay.

PAL- what the crap you talking about?

MissiE

Post   » Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:19 am

I remember reading about Son a year ago- that's a sad story. My heart goes out to Son and the people who cared for him. He has a lucky pig to have such caring people looking after him.

my2piggies

Post   » Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:16 pm

Sorry to hear about Son. He will obviously be greatly missed.

It's all quite easy for us when our pigs are healthy but it takes a special kind of dedication to look after a pig like Son. He was lucky to have you two to look after him through his life