I will take in Piggies

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 4:44 pm

I wasn't aware that 17 year olds could sign contracts, which one would need in order to buy a house. Unless you paid cash up front, which isn't likely.

How many people are actually begging you for puppies? Why are your dogs kept in back yard kennels if you are all so fired up about your love for your pets?

It has been my experience that pits are nearly impossible to GIVE away, so I really am curious as to who is buying them.

Signed,
A Fat Ass Bitch.

bats

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:01 pm

> you just want to be fat ass bitches.

Wrong again.
I was striving for the bubble butted stud look.

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:06 pm

Bats-now that is a visual that sounds appealing.

I am NOT a fat assed bitch either-I prefer Hard Ass Bitch, get it right you snotty nose child!!

SandraVE

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:04 pm

One more inconsistency in her "truths". In the beginning of this thread she says she likes to use the same name in all messageboards and that name is American_pitbull13. Well, at CM she started using that same name but then used an unregistered name of bacardipitbull when she responded to her own thread. She then logged in and submitted the same reply a second time under the name of American Pitbull13.

This is a definite troll in my eyes. Too many lies and inconsistencies.
Last edited by SandraVE on Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GuineaPigMan

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:04 pm

Glad to see your "puupys" are doing good.

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:21 pm

Are the studs on your tight leather pants, or are you implying that YOU are the stud?

bats

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:20 pm

Implying, but not achieving. I turn 50 in a few months and Jim's threatening to put me out to pasture. Sigh. It's no good to get old. My genetic clock keeps chiming Florida, Florida, Florida....

----

Old elephants limp off to the hills to die; old Americans go out to the highway and drive themselves to death with huge cars.
-- Hunter Thompson

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:40 pm

Better practice your shuffleboard techniques.

agatha

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:21 pm

Are you really turning 50? You look so young in the pic's I've seen of you. I'm flabbergasted.

pinta

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:22 pm

It's that spray-on hair - I don't know what he uses on his head.....

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:29 pm

Josephine I will be e-mailing you to give you my address
Josephine if you are interested e-mail me.

Those are in the same post. So which is it? Not to mention there is no such thing as a "registered" pitbull kennel. There are no such things as "pitbulls" in the US, just crosses of other breeds. UKC registers some of the cross-breeds as well as other smaller, non-recognized clubs.

Etta Mae: Actually, some people--including drug dealers and dog fighters--will pay big bucks for Am. Staffs and crosses. They need tough dogs as deterrants and for their livelihood. In Oroville, they're a dime a dozen. People view the dogs as some sort of status symbol--fleas, heartworms, mange and all. Poor things. I have had several friends with these types of dogs (one very sweet one is an Am. Staff and the one I used to train my dogs with was a Staffy Bull). Good owners=good dogs. The rest, well, you all know the stories.

sillycavies

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:39 am

Another "gem" posted on Cavy Madness from american_pitbull13:

american pitbull13
(2/12/03 5:47:53 pm)
Reply new rescue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure if my message was posted because I was cut of so here it is agian. I am a guinea pig and rabbit rescue. I will come get almost any guinea pigs and rabbits in california. others I will pay to be shipped. thanks for your time let me know if you have any unwanted guineas.

This doesn't seem consistent with rescue operations described here, in other forums, or on the rescue websites I've seen.