Special Poops

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:07 am

Gross topic, guys.
I wouldn´t care how out of whack my gut flora was...I wouldn´t eat my own poo.
Shame on these silly piggies!
I´d rather die first.

LynnK

Post   » Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:17 pm

My digistive system gets out of wack sometimes I agree with Dobby I would never want to do that it\´s bad enough that the doctor\´s I go to make me pea in a dam cup.

I like the closed circuit t.v. idea. My neice\´s pig is very young and I see him do it all the time but when I first brought my chewie home he was the same way and now he is much sneaker about it. I hardly see any of my boars get there little treats. My Andy has gotten rather big and he pushes them out and then turns around and eats the he is 3.4 pounds right now a solid chucky boy.

Evangeline

Post   » Wed Apr 10, 2002 10:46 pm

Dobby-
You know when your pig bends over and grooms himself? Well, he looks like he´s grooming, but he´s reaching down and eating the special poops. They rarely fall on the ground. The pig eats them directly as they come out.

How about a piggy kiss, now?

lisam

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:01 am

Lots of animals eat their own poop, or that of their mother. Baby horse kisses can be pretty smelly sometimes.

I think something is wrong with Dust Bunny--he hasn´t been eating his soft ones, just smearing them all over the floor. Maybe he is just mad at me again.