New To Guinea Lynx

Skeeter-and-Me

Post   » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:18 pm

The car is acting funny these last two days so I am lerious about drinving to clarksville but maybe can get someone to go for me or take me down there.
djakarta-no there isn't any rescues near me and I hate that

Skeeter-and-Me

Post   » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:11 pm

Today I am going to stay at my mother's house and her digital camera works unlike mine and I will be posting pictures of my babies! Also I will try to get a picture of little one's umbellica stump so that you guys can see what I am talking about.

Skeeter-and-Me

Post   » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:16 pm

Bad news, baby and skeeter were put in same cage overnite! When I found them I was mad, but imeaditly seperated. Hope no harm was done. My little cousin who is mentally disabled didnt relize what was wrong.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:15 am

Are they the same sex?

rachelm

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:30 am

No, mum. Baby is female, I read it on P2.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:24 pm

Hmm, then she may well be pregnant - which is very bad news in one so young.

Skeeter-and-Me

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:01 pm

I sure hope not, I was taking a nap when he first came and then when I woke up in the morning, the baby was nowhere to be found, and then I looked in Skeeter's cage and their she was. And it was so sad when I seperated them , they both were crying it seems like I almost cried. But they are fine and happy in their own cages in seperate rooms now. What signs should I look for if she did get pregnant? I marked it on the calender so that I wouldn't freak if she is pregnant.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:04 pm

lisam

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:01 pm

Let's hope she isn't. It could be a sad end for her.