*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:56 pm

Update: I have added generic 1% Ivermectin to the site, through KV Vet at a fairly decent price.

I'm also working with one of the other sellers to offer the .5% pour-on formula, as well as a small bottle of propylene glycol, for diluting down the horse paste for those who choose to go that route instead.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:04 pm

You don't have to dilute the pour-on. I would skip the propylene glycol.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:06 pm

As I mentioned, it's for diluting down the horse paste (which I don't have listed yet). Or do people have better luck just using plain water?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:12 pm

I think the plain water works best. I'm also not so hot on the horse paste. I think they should do topical with the 1% or 0.5% solution.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:19 pm

Me neither. I'll leave it off the site.

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:07 pm

I did some calling around the sign stores around here, and the only store that can get purple coroplast will cost me $50. No way!

I still have 2 sign stores left to ask, but they NEVER answer the phone, but even if I do finally contact them, I'd still like to compare the costs. So, sef, can you get me purple coroplast? One the size of a 2x3 grid cage, and the other 53" by 20" (for the second level)? And what will each cost me?

Oh, and Sue from C&C cages did tell me she could get me purple coroplast but it'll be $45 for just the bottom level. Ulp!

whittibo

Post   » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:13 pm

Oh, the ONE sign store we have here, the girl didn't even know what coroplast WAS! I had to tell her "corrugated plastic".

She couldn't help me with a price, so she said someone would call me. Well, nobodies called. Sheesh. Sef is so much easier to work with! And CHEAP!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:51 pm

whittibo,
I appreciate the plug, but I didn't do a very good job on the packing, I'm afraid. The mailroom was supposed to bring me a tall, thin box to send it in, and instead I ended up with a flat box that was impossible to fit the two sheets in. So, I ended up having to score them with the dinky box cutter here at work, and them fold them into the box. One sheet cracked and I sent you an email to ask that you PLEASE let me know if it's not acceptable. I don't want you to have something that you can't use.

Unless I can find a better way to send the stuff, I'm not going to sell it on the site. :-(

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:15 pm

Oh, sef! Really, I don't mind cracked coroplast. I cracked mine too, when I folded it.

But if you really don't want to sell coroplast, I suppose it's all right (sigh). I'll just have to try harder to find a sign store around here that sells purple coroplast. Why does my favorite color have to be purple? Why couldn't it be green or blue? :P

June

Post   » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:48 pm

I already ordered some supplies from your site. What a great resource!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:13 am

Thanks!

By the way, I now have the "Adopt a Guinea Pig" magnets available --

Evangeline

Post   » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:45 am

You should really think about selling clothes and stuff with guinea pig captions on it.

Great job, by the way.