Beautiful girl dropped, I'm crying...

WICharlie

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:23 pm

Final visit to the vet for Izabo today! He said her leg was very solidly knitted together and he doesn't expect ANY problems for her.

All the gals at the office couldn't get over her beautiful hair and kept finding excuses to come in and run their hands through it.

The vet took an X-ray of her leg. Only because he wanted to try out his new X-ray machine! So he used her as the...er...proverbial "guinea pig." He said it worked fine and she was a very good girl about it.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me when I was freaking out.

She and little Pig Fun Skipper had an intro in the swimming pool after Izabo's appointment and got along swimmingly (sorry, couldn't resist!). They act like they've been together all their lives. Pig Fun Skipper was so happy she wore herself out with all that popcorning.

I'll start a new thread on Cavy Chat to finally introduce them as soon as I can remember how I posted those other pictures on photobucket.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:39 pm

Great news! I hope this is the last broken leg you ever see. It was nice of the vet to test out his xray machine.

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:47 pm

That is great news! Glad she is all healed up.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:37 pm

Wonderful news!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:49 pm

Great news. Hugs to your healthy baby.

gotcavies
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Excellent! See? You made a wonderful piggie nurse! I am glad to hear that it all worked out okay.

Fweeprluvr

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:08 am

Woo Hoo!

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:12 am

Glad she's ok :)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:14 am

Thats wonderful news!

Sparkles N Daisy

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:17 am

Oh Yippee!

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:40 am

I'm thrilled for you. I was so afraid when Nutmeg's hip got messed up and even though the vet assured me the bone would grow back, I found it hard to believe. These days, you'd never know there had ever been anything wrong with him. It's pretty amazing how well they heal.

Wheekers3

Post   » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:07 am

I love happy endings.

Glad she's fine now.