Guinea Pigs changed my life.

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:50 am

I love that story. I am so thrilled that there is a local rescue now. Good Job guys!

Xanlexian

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:01 am

Thanks Etta Mae!!

As always, if you ever wanted to -- you're welcome to come by and check everything out!

Be forewarned -- if you do that, you will fall in love with some of the guys we've got!!

--Xan

VMOUSE1970
Supporter in '05

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:02 pm

Xan- you are exactly what my husband is afraid I will become. He definatly knows the potentional is there. Horay to you!!!

Xanlexian

Post   » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 pm

I'm just thankful that Para loves animals as much as I do!

I've said a few times before, I just seem to get along better with my four-legged friends than I do my two-legged ones.

--Xan

piggielover

Post   » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:23 am

Wow Xan, that is a very touching story. I loved reading it.

You and Para are so dedicated to this rescue and all of your family members. I think it is so neat that you can get so attatched to them in such a short time. I am the same way with animals, one minute with them or one week. There is no difference. I love ALL animals and always will.

Keep up the hard work and have fun with your piggies. They are SO lucky to have you guys :-)

Thanks for sharing your story (journal).
Piggielover

Seansfamily

Post   » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:37 am

Xan, what a fantastic story and what a fantastic job you and Para are doing at rescuing pigs!

I loved your photos and especially hearing about your "special pig" Tigger. It brought back memories of my Sean. Sean would lay on his back, too. The first time he had to have a chest x-ray, the vet and his assistant couldn't believe it when Sean just laid on his back and let them take the x-ray. They were expecting a battle.

Congratulations to you and Para on finding such great joy in having guinea pigs in your life. A big thank you for sharing the joy by helping others adopt these wonderful little guys.