*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:35 am

A couple of people recently mentioned having difficulty ordering Ivermectin on TLPM. I contacted Amazon.com, and received a response from a tech support person this morning. They said that the problem is not my site or the link, but something on the Amazon page itself. They are working on it, and supposedly will have it corrected soon.

Please -- if anyone ever runs into difficulty ordering from TLP, let me know so that I can get it resolved quickly. Thanks! And sorry for any inconvenience.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm

There is a bulb-syringe product (looks like a turkey baster) that I've tried to order twice (along with other items). "Irrigation Bulb" from Revival. It won't go into the shopping cart and there's no price listed on your TLPM page -- both of which make me think Revival doesn't have it in stock. (It's in the Health section.)

Each time I order something else I just try it to see -- no luck yet. You might want to contact Amazon or Revival about it?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:38 pm

I'll definitely check into it, Talishan. Thanks. Amazon support has been practically zilch on this, so feedback like this really helps me.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:36 pm

All the other Revival products I have ordered through your site have been delivered timely, in good condition, emailed tracking numbers, etc. Maybe a glitch in their system.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:35 pm

I've had very good experiences with Revival, too. It seems that the bulb is no longer available through them, though. It's available through a 3rd party seller, but when you click on the TLPM link, it can't make the connection between the original listing and the 3rd party listing.

If you're interested in ordering the item, Talishan, you can go through This Little Piggie to Amazon and order from the 3rd party seller. Should work; let me know if it doesn't.

I'll need to take that link off this weekend to avoid confusion.

Thanks for letting me know. :-)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 pm

Okay, let's see what happens so we'll know if this happens again.

Clicking on the red underlined text takes you to a 3rd-party page for this item within Amazon. You can click on the seller(s); in this case there was only one, with a couple of negative comments but mostly positive.

I bought one from the third-party seller and will post my results here. Sef, thanks for checking it out.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:00 pm

Did you have any luck with your order, Talishan?

Good news! THE BOTTLE SPRINGS ARE HERE! I have both the standard 5" springs (which fit all standard water bottles, from 8oz. to 32 oz.) and the 6" springs (which fit non-standard, flat-back and larger bottles).

I'll be putting them up on the web in the next day or so, but I need to know what would be the most useful way to package these: In sets of 3? Sell individually? In pairs, one of each size? Etc.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:25 pm

I like the idea of sets of three. I think often people will have two bottles. It allows for misplacing them. I am assuming they are not all that expensive. If they were, individually might be a better option.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:15 pm

Allowing for misplacement, they should be sold in sets of 2,678 each.

Okay. Maybe forget that. I'd say sets of three or five each.

I had fine luck with the third-party seller for the irrigation bulb. We have six males, so this was a big deal for me. The order was packed properly, shipped and received timely, and exactly as advertised.

This isn't a blanket endorsement for Amazon third-party sellers, but so far I've had very good success with them. This one was no exception. He did fine.

rshevin

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:52 pm

What about selling both in sets of 3 and as singles? That seems to be how I see a lot of stuff in stores.

rshevin

Post   » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:28 pm

Ok help me out here. What's up with the big orange/yellow boxes on most of the items instead of prices and "order now" buttons in the health area?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:27 pm

What's up with the big orange/yellow boxes on most of the items instead of prices and "order now" buttons in the health area?
Lovely, aren't they? Apparently Amazon merchant links have a tendency to "short circuit" on occasion, and nobody can figure out why. Amazon is aware of the problem, but there is no "fix" for it at present. If you do a page refresh, they should go away.

They also seem to pop up when I'm doing web updates, which I have been doing for the past half hour or so.

Let me know if you run into any more issues with it after refreshing the page, okay?

Thanks.