Boar-Boar Introductions or Greetings from the Bathroom Floor

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 pm

I'm glad things are going well, and hope Smudgie's foot gets better soon.

I just cannot use pigloos with my girls. Anything else works fine, including those huts that are put together with the "waffle blocks".

Pigloos just seem to bring out the possessiveness from within, I guess. They both want to be "Queen of ALL Pigloos"!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:20 pm

*Mwaaahhhh*
I still remember the time when you were laughing at me during the episode where Meimei was missing and we tore the down house rshevin.....
And now, you are stuck in the bathroom, "stealing" neighbor's WIFI and watching boars chatter....
Who is laughing now!

Okok, so now I got that out of the system.
*clears throat*
I now wish you happiness and peace. : )

rshevin

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:26 pm

BL, I do indeed have a squirty bottle of doom. I need to dig it out and put it back by the pig cage just in case. Thanks for reminding me. Never even thought of using it to break up squabbles.

Tracis, I'm glad I'm not the only one! My local pet supply store doesn't even sell pigloos (that's why I still only have one) but they do have waffle houses. Since the shoe boxes are working, I'm going to try one. I need to go out there to grab a coflex bandage for smudgie's foot anyhow.

Momo, as mentioned before, I aim to amuse. :-D Laugh away. And hey, it ain't stealing if they leave it out. No different than picking up a quarter from the sidewalk if you ask me. Now hacking passwords is a totally different beast. I flat refuse to do that but if you're too stupid to password, sorry.

Wow, I still can't believe how quickly and quietly that went (minus the Smudgie foot incident, which was probably unrelated). These guys are OLD to suddenly have another boar invade their life. Just proves all those folks are wrong.

rshevin

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:31 pm

P.S.

Momo,
Glad you're back. I hope everything is ok with the family (human and otherwise).

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:34 pm

Well, so kind of you to amuse us on this cloudy Tuesday rshevin. : )

This is wonderful, your little guys getting along in relative peace.
Don’t get too happy too soon yet, once the "honeymoon" period is over, they might fight to rearrange the hierarchy!
Then, we will all be chatting with you from your bathroom floor again!
Mwahhhh
*oh me so bad, so bad*

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:45 pm

Thank you rshevin, my parents are all back there with them.
We are seeing "improvements", but I am not as optimistic as they are to say the truth.

Let's say she does wake up fm her coma, how would she take her amputation and disfigurement?
And MRI shows extensive swelling and bruising around the part of brains that is responsible for speech...
And what if she doesn't wake up?

Meanwhile, our four pigs went on a mini-hunger strike the 4 days I was out of town, and they didn’t touch the pellets and that mountain of hay we left them.
Ben once told me that Meimei won’t eat when I was hospitalized, but I really never believed him. I mean to think our little Meimei would pass up baby carrots for … me?
And they were on best behaviors too. I housed them on 100%Carefresh this time because I wasn’t brave enough to come home to their fleece bedding which would have been left alone to their demise for 4 continuous days…. Unbelievably, I came home to immaculate floor!
But once we got home and they started eating again…
*sigh*
The Carefhresh came flying out the cage while they made their little laps and popcroned.

They all gained their lost weigh back, except McMac, who still has 1 more ounce to go. : )

Trinity28

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:57 pm

What's a squirty bottle of doom?

I am just now trying to get Sadie and Max to play together, but there is so much teeth chattering and butt wiggling that I separate them before they can damage eachother.

My mom told me I'm being too protective, but I just don't want any bites or scratches on my little babies!

Piggylover3

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:00 pm

We were both on the bathroom floor last night, eh? LOL. Of course, I don't have unpassworded Wi-fi to keep me busy, I had to run to the computer room! Lucky. :)

My 3 boys I introduced last night are doing well and seem to be getting along.

I hope yours are doing well too!

rshevin

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:03 pm

Oh Momo, that sounds really rough. You never know what to do and in all honesty, the doctors rarely do as well. It's hard to even know what to hope for, other than a miraculous recovery back to 100% so I'll hope for that for you.

I don't know why you're surprised Meimei doesn't eat when you're gone. You're her rescuer, her mama, tough love and all and she knows it.

Tell my little McMac that he needs to pack that last ounce back on for me! I wouldn't want to be without even a gram of that cutie. 4 days is a long piggie hunger strike. They must really love you after all. They showed it by sharing the wonderful carefresh with you! When they saw you were home and had nothing soft and absorbent to pee on, why the horror they must have felt. They just had to give you back a little.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:15 pm

Thank you for your well wishes rshevin. : )

And now, I need to wipe down their cage and go back to our fleece arrangement...
It is only 11am here, and I have vacuumed 3 times already....
*sighs*

rshevin

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:20 pm

No, now you need to go to the doctor. Leave the babies with their carefresh for another day or two.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:22 pm

Squirty bottle of doom (TM)

Fill with water and squirt at offending pigpeople. It distracts them from being buttheads.