*This Little Piggie Marketplace*

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:32 am

UPDATES:
-------------

Amazon.com is (supposedly) still working on the problem with ordering Ivermectin. I have contacted several other sellers to see if they could list Ivermectin as an alternative to the KV Vet listing on TLPM, and am waiting to hear back. In the meantime, I have replaced the KV Vet listing with one by a company called Asena. I don't know anything about this seller, but recent ratings seem to show improvement in service. The price of their injectible is $24.99 plus shipping, which isn't too bad. Since they don't sell any other pet products, I'll be glad to send out either a free 1cc needled syringe or a free .5cc needled syringe to anyone who orders Ivermectin from Asena through This Little Piggie Marketplace -- just email me a copy of your order confirmation (minus any payment details).

Also new is a section of products by guinea pig rescue groups, sold through CafePress. Be sure to check out the cute items! If anyone here runs a GP rescue that I missed and would like to feature a couple of products on TLPM, please email me and I'll be happy to add it.

As always, thanks for looking!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:39 am

::Updates::

I have now bungee cords/bottle holders available. These little guys work really well! 6" bungees fit a standard water bottle perfectly, making it easy to add and remove bottle for filling and cleaning. The brightly colored ball also makes it harder to misplace them (can't count how many wire hangers I've lost or stepped on). I'm selling them in packets of three:

I also recently added a section for items from CafePress, that help support rescues. There are some great gift ideas here!

If you run a rescue and have a CafePress shop that you'd like to me link to, just let me know.

Happy shopping!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:55 pm

UPDATE

I'm still having some issues with Ivermectin, but have been assured today by the seller that they hope to have this problem resolved "very soon." In the meantime, I have an outside source that is not listed on the site due to shopping cart incompatibilty, so if you need to order Ivermectin from TLPM within the next week or so (and nothing says "Merry Christmas" quite like a stocking full of anti-parasitics), please email me and I'll send you the ordering information.

Happy Holidays and thanks for shopping This Little Piggie Marketplace!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:22 pm

!!! SALE !!!

Cavy Kit
I have 3 Cavy Kits remaining, and am placing them on sale for $21.95 (reg. $26.95) plus shipping until the end of December. New kits will be available after Jan. 1 at the regular price.

fairysari
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:30 pm

Can you ship it to Canada? I want to make sure before I hit pay...

somechick

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:37 pm

I sure hope santa's bringing me a kit, otherwise I'm not going to even bother making a list next year! (If my mother had a GL account this post would be much more effective.)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:43 pm

The Zachary mousepad is really adorable!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:37 pm

Can you ship it to Canada?

Yes, not a problem. :-)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Folks, hop on this, seriously. There is a ton of stuff in Sef's kit you can't readily get in a hurry. This is invaluable for any responsible cavy caretaker.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:47 pm

Unless they drug their butts around town before the existance of the cavy kit and made a similar, albet not nearly as neatly and conveniently packed, box. :-P

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:19 pm

Nerd! ;-) (That's a compliment, btw.)

amy m guinea

Post   » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:25 pm

I love my cavy kit!