Female pig weights - up to one year

melcvt00

Post   » Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:02 pm

With the information I've been given up to this point, I have finally put together a chart of female piggy weights (in grams) from 1 week old to 52 weeks old.

Lynx has put it here: www.guinealynx.info/photos/female_weights.jpg

I will work on a male pig chart, and have Lynx post it as well.

As I receive more weights, I will update the chart and pass it on to Lynx to be updated.

If you would like to send me weights, you can e-mail me the file (if you keep the information on your computer). I have Microsoft Word, Excel, and Works available to me. If you keep your information in a notebook, you can e-mail me and I will give you my mailing address. You could make a copy of your information and mail it to me. Weights can either be in grams or pounds and ounces, I don't care. I have made a spreadsheet that at a glance will convert the information either way.

Thanks to everyone that sent me weights! And thanks to Lynx for posting it for me. :)

melcvt00

Post   » Fri May 16, 2003 11:40 pm

Since weight has been brought up again in another forum, I decided to post here again.

I'm still interested in more information. I have lots of female pig weights (though the more I have, the more accurate the chart will end up being), and very few male weights.

Send the info my way, and I will do what I can to create a more accurate chart.

melcvt00

Post   » Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:08 pm

Erin8607 just e-mailed me a bunch of piggie weights for 2002/2003. I know who is male and who is female, and I have birthdates for everyone. Hopefully in the next month I can get the chart updated.

Anyone that has a good number of weights for any one pig, feel free to e-mail me!

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:43 am

Do you want me to send you my weekly weights when they get done? Or would you rather do a like a monthly thing, or no more from me! lol

melcvt00

Post   » Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:46 am

Either way. :)