Target pet stuff

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:15 pm

Ok, I am totally clueless as to who mentioned this just the other day but Target has the cutest pet toys up front in the "dollar" section, where things are no longer $1 but are still a decent value. There are some of these things that look like that just have to have been designed for a piggie. There's a precious little tent and the best double sided fleece mats/lap pads/beds. Whoever made the original post, thanks!

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:08 pm

What? A tent? the last time I was there there was no such thing!

I shall have to return!

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:27 pm

Yup, but I gave up trying to find it on the stupid target website. It's really cute.

lisam

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:33 pm

Do they have them right now?

Ange1icflowers

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:34 pm

Oh wow! I haven't seen these. All my Target has is stupid doggie bone chew toys. And catnip toys. No cool piggy tents!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:37 pm

My pigs love the tent. Totally worth the $2.50!

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:38 pm

They're up in the front in the special "dollar" section. You know, where things used to be a dollar but now everything isn't? I'm a little bitter about it. Granted $2.50 is a really good value but it's the principle!

Yup, they have them right now, today. The tent will be collapsed. Mine was on the bottom shelf. There were some furry christmas toys and dog outfits nearby. I'll keep looking for a picture or just break down, get off the sofa, and take one myself but I'm bushed from the shelter today.

The fleece mats are just so perfect. They're nice, soft polar fleece on one side and a fluffy berber/sherpa on the other with a pretty binding on the edges. I'd take one of those myself in human size.

Edit: So it was YOU cavyslave! I looked and looked for the original post but my brain is too fried. Did you have a picture I think?

Ange1icflowers

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:42 pm

Buy some and auction them off! I'd bid on one!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:44 pm

I didn't make the original post but I did post pictures of mine using them in the Random Pictures thread.

lisam

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:03 pm

Oh, I definitely need one of those.

sef1268

I want that tent! We don't have a Target out here in the Indiana wilderness, and KMart has zilch. We do have a Big Lots and I was pretty excited to find a fleece-lined tunnel there for $3 last week, but that tent is entirely too cool.

Ange1icflowers

I agree, lisam. I want MY Target to sell those instead of stupid crappy things like stickers and such.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:04 pm

As if anyone really needs another excuse to go to target. I have to do my best to keep away or risk going broke.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 pm

Angel, mine sells crappy sticks and such too but have you looked up there recently? I can't imagine yours wouldnt have them.

Ange1icflowers

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:10 pm

I was there Tuesday. They had kitchy Holiday utensils and some weenie little wooden toys for kids.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:12 pm

Yup, we had those too. At all the Targets in town that I've been to, there's now one wall of the dollar area where things are a little more expensive, usually 2 for $5.

Ange1icflowers

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:14 pm

Yeah. Maybe I'll go back on Monday and take a look (when I DON'T have the 7 year old pestering me to get a move on) and see if I can hunt some down.

rshevin

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:35 pm

Just for you, I got up. This is what you're looking for.

The tent

The box for the tent

The snuggly blanket

Fweeprluvr

Post   » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:53 pm

We do have a Big Lots and I was pretty excited to find a fleece-lined tunnel there for $3 last week, but that tent is entirely too cool.
I got one of those too! I paid $4 for mine though. Rip off.

I haven't given it to them yet, I wanted to wash it first. I think they will love it.

173 posts