Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 3

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Episode 1 – Third time around!!! - *video included at the end of episode*
Say what? Another chronicles volume has come and gone?
Oh man, what do you say it is about time we open another one?!?

For those who don’t know us, we will start from the very beginning to give you all a quick recap.
For those who know us since T-rex roamed on planet earth, stop procrastinating and go back to your work! - ain't nothing new here today!!!
We are five cute little buggers that no one can humanly resist our charms.
We each came here either by accident, surprise, unannounced adoptions or foster gone wrong.
Momo is currently seeking professional help for her feline issue, but in the meantime, this is our cage.

McMac is our wisest pig, duh, he is the oldest.
He is a miserably married pig whose Missus loves to ambush and walk all over him.
McMAc is a gentleman in so many ways with us and humans; he has offered Beibei reassurances and
company whenever Meimei picked on her ever since he joined the girls, and often seen snuggling with momo.
He is a bit older and has sensitive tummy, so Benji and momo would take him out daily for some grassy critical care.
He is now a very happy and healthy senior citizen.

Beibei is our spoiled brat; there are only 3 people in her world, she, herself and Beibei.
We don’t think she makes a virtuous wife per se, she will take any opportunities to sway and flirt with Mojo,
but McMac seems to turn a blind eye to that.
She seems to know her good looks, and she made sure she used it to get treats and chinnies out of that sweet face.

Mojo is what you would call not the sharpest knife in the drawer; in fact, we doubt he can even locate the drawer…
You would think after 2 years of practice, momo can finally make a decent haircut for him, but it all seems to get worse with time.
We all think he would have better looks if he just got run over by a roaming lawnmower than momo’s scissors.
He now lives with Mitzy, who enjoys him as a roommate, and even more as her dental floss and spit bucket.

Mitzy was our foster, yeah, that was the story anyways.
Somewhere along the foster, momo came to love her for the piggy she is, papers were signed and her piggy body was planted.
She proved to be quite a loud and difficult child, wheeking her lungs out at ungodly hours, have the attention span of a tick
and enjoys tackling all object in the cage – Mojo included.
We are still waiting for her NFL draft letter to come in the mail.

Meimei, what can we say about her?
The joys and laughs she once brought into our house is beyond words, momo was unprepared for all the love that
could be packed in such a little furry body that she was literally “disoriented” when Meimei passed away from a spleen tumor.
Meimei now sits on our cage and watches over us, she will always be on our hearts, and her teethmarks will always be on our bums.

We also have a crunchy neighbor called Gallardo, or Gallarda, depending on water temperature and whatnot. Image
It started out as another “FREE” thing picked up at the office, and then he berried up the wazoo (literally)
and now we have no clue what to do…
So this is our recap of the century, and we leave you with a new video of our herd.

And before we do, we would like to wish you all very Happy Chinese New Year.
It is a significant holiday in the Chinese tradition that lasts for 2 weeks where we would worship our ancestors for their
hard work and roots, reunite with families near and far and lose our red pocket money on the Mahjong table.
Without further ado…

[Formerly: Trials and Tribulations in Momo’s House of Pigs - Vol III]
Last edited by cutemomomi on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Oh, Momo, you made my day with the new chronicle! It is so good to see and "hear" all the babies in one place. Thank you. They are such individual characters.

Suisan

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:10 pm

I LOVE the Chinese New Year photos!

Thank you for starting another Chronicle. :insert happy grin:

Serena
It started with Louie...

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:20 pm

Love it!

3Smithboys

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Thank you so much for the recap. I can't wait to read about all of your piggies! They are too cute.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Yay! More chronicles! I love the video. Matthew enjoyed watching it too. He liked the part where MeiMei and Mojo played tug-o-war with the corn husk. I think that's my favorite too.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Sorry if the video link didn't work the first time.
Let me try again here.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Great episode! I love the recap and the video. I always loved the video of Meimei getting over to Mojo's side of the cage.

minismama

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 pm

The soundtrack was quite fitting to the video. The whole thing was cute.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:40 pm

I love your new year cards with the pigs on them! What a great chronicle intro.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:48 pm

I spent many days with Kermit on Sesame's Street when I first started learning English. :)
I have often wondered if Miss Piggy and Meimei would get along...?

ETA: Linda, we found those red envleopes in a gift shop here, it comes 5 in a pack for $1.
Since it is the year of the RAT, they are all pictures of guinea pigs, mice and hamsters.
Last edited by cutemomomi on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

linda_chicha
For Pigs' Sake

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Where in the world did you find those envelopes?? I love the right one!!

cat22woman

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Yay! I've been waiting and waiting. Well, I guess we all have!

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:03 pm

I love those envelopes. I've only ever seen the traditional ones.

Aw, poor Mojo. I love Mojo.

linda_chicha
For Pigs' Sake

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Gah! Never come across anything like that here in Australia. I wonder if I could buy it online. They are too adorable to miss if it's a limited edition thing.

quiltluvr

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Love your chronicle recap and the video! It made me chuckle many times, especially their bath picture. :)

Your piggies are very fortunate to have you as their slave!

Topaz

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:32 pm

I was so happy to see this thread!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

*off to watch video*

Topaz

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:40 pm

*chuckle*

That Meimei...what a piece of work. Very smart and ornery. My kinda gal. ;)

Lovemypig

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:16 pm

Yippee!

Wheekers3

Post   » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:32 pm

I don't know which is cuter...the cards, the pictures or the video.

Thank You Momo, I needed that.

981 posts