From Big Pig to Baby Dave

MissFable

Post   » Tue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Ok here goes.

My name is Oscar but my mum [mum 1]called me Big Pig and so did her daughter [mum 2 ].

I arrived home on a Sunday in 2006. I came with my mate Felix - though I'm not sure I'm like him but we get on. When we first came home my mum 2 found out we had lice so the set out on sorting us to be lice free!

After a few months Felix went to have something fixed but he didn't do to well and he went away after that, I was sad but after a few weeks I had a new piggie called Dudley placed in a side cage to me. He looked like a otter and smelled new, but we got on in the end:

We had some great times running all over the lawn in the summer - disappearing under things and being cuddled. We had 2 years together and we had our ups and down but what piggie don't?
He finally went way too after he went very quiet, I missed him alot:

After awhile on my own their appeared another new friend called Archie - I didn't like him at all so he stayed in his part of our home and I stayed in mine [except when I slept near the wire on his side!].

Along time later there came a new piggie in a cage next to mine called Jenkins - we like each other as soon as we met and and had some fun following each other round the garden!

But finally after 3 and a half years with my mum 1 and mum 2 I had to leave - I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to eat so I left as well on January 19th 2009 after a wonderful life of cuddles and grass and most of all love. My final wish was for them to keep piggies like me and give them as much love as they did me and cuddle me:

And they have on Febuary 18th they homed a lonely baby and called him Baby Dave. He was a small piggie only 250grams and I would have loved to have met him but I know he is going to love his new home!

Love
Oscar [Big Pig]
x

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Oh, RIP sweet angels at the Bridge!

Hi there Baby Dave :)

rpaws

Post   » Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 am

Big Pig you were absolutely gorgeous with such a great personality.