Chippy-Chippy is gone...

Princess Aurora

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 pm

First of all, here is the post of how things happened:

http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1495045#1495045

We are heart broken. Chippy-Chippy was like an older sister for Hairballie and Poofy, always checking on them, sniffing and grooming them, making sure they were allright. For us, she was a nuttie hairy mop, always making us laugh when she used to run and play with her nuttie hairs dancing in the air. Most of all, she was our daughter.

I'm sure Hairballie and Poofy already feel her absence, I wonder how can we help them cope with Chippy-Chippy's absence. I'm already thinking in remaking the cage completly, but is there something else for me to do so that they are not sad? Would it be necesary to get them another friend? We really don't want to replace Chippy-Chippy at all.

Poofy knew there was something wrong yesterday. She groomed and cuddle with Chippy- Chippy during the day, she sniffed her and laid right beside her for long minutes. I took a few pictures of that.

But I just want to remember her for how and who she was: A happy sweet piggie, always putting a grin in our faces.

We love you Chippy-Chippy. Take good care of yourself up there, you'll always be in our hearts.

Kateo

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. I remember the day you brought Chippy-Chippy home, and I know that she had a perfectly wonderful and loving time with you. Even though you couldn't be there cuddling her in her final moments, she KNOWS that you loved her.

We're all here for you.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Oh I am so terribly sorry Chippy Chippy is gone. SHe was very special and ver loved by all.

This is so sad.

Good Bye Chippy Chippy. God Speed little one.

I hope Hairballie and Poofy will take her loss well.

Thanks for those last pictures. Hugs to you and Martijn.
Last edited by dgarriques on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Chippy Chippy was so beloved.

Eenypup

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:23 pm

I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful and much loved little girl.

Katdralion

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 pm

We will always love you Chippy Chippy. Rest well sweet pig and thank you for making us all smile.

minismama

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm

I am very sorry to hear about Chippy Chippy.

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:30 pm

I too am very sorry to hear about Chippy Chippy. It is so hard to lose these special little ones. Her pawprints are forever in your hearts.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Ohhh PA, I'm very sorry for your loss :((

magicmoo

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:36 pm

I will always remember Chippy-chippy for her mop-top hair-I have always admired it.

So sorry.

xPiggiesx

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh no, I'm so sorry. :(

Princess Aurora

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Thanks for your lovely words.

Let's all remember her like the happy playfull piggie she was.

sammianne

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Aurora & Martjin - I am so sorry for your loss. Chippy-Chippy was a special girl and will be missed by us all. She was lucky to have had your love and you were lucky to get so many smiles and good memories. Hugs to you both and little Poofy and Hairballie too.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks for the pics & video of Chippy-Chippy. She was one happy, loved pig.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:05 pm

So sorry she's gone. She knew she was loved.

RIP Chippy-Chippy
God Speed Good Pig

Suisan

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm so sorry.

Guineadaddy

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 pm

So sorry to hear of your loss, green fields Chippy-Chippy. Look for all your friends in the carrot patch.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm so sorry. Chippy-Chippy was well-loved and lucky to be part of your family. You gave her the best and then some.

Feylin

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Oh no, I'm so sorry Aurora and Martijn.
She was the most adorable little girl.

pax
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Oh so very sorry. What a sweet girl. Sleep well little one. She is a rainbow pig now, playing with all of the dear ones we have lost. They are happy as they popcorn through fields of greens.

91 posts