Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 5

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:08 am

That's awful. I'm so sorry.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am

You both tried and that mattered to Maggie.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:29 am

Poor little one.

I hope you know that you two did the best you could do at that time.

Maybe this will let them know that unless they want to take an animal to the vet they should not own one. Its a big price for a lesson that anyone should know.

TJM0773

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 am

I'm sorry to hear that. You did your best.

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 am

I'm so sorry. But I am very glad you tried for her.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 am

Oh no; I'm so sorry. Little Maggie knew that you were both kind and caring people, and how hard you tried to help her.

sammianne

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:35 am

Poor girl. :-(

I don't want to wish anyone ill or heartache upon them, but I hope Maggie's owner(s) have learned from this. Maybe that was Maggie's mission here.

Hugs to you for trying so hard.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:25 am

It's a plane,
it's a bird
no, it's Momo the Magnificent.
Look who I found on MGPR website!
http://www.mgpr.org/MGPR/CF_Pages/available_gp.cfm
I'm sorry to say the picture wouldn't load on my photobucket, so if you scroll down you'll see Momo...

*cough, cough* Momo as Mojo, more. *cough* Male Momo....

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

I hope those folks do not replace Maggie with another pig they won't take care of. Sigh.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am

I am so sorry!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 am

I'm so sorry Momo and Ben. I too hope these people have learned their lesson and another little one doesn't suffer ever again.

Rest well sweet girl. Sadly you got a rotten deal.

rpaws

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 am

Rest well Magie. As Bugs Mom said, you sadly got a rotten deal in this life. You shouldn't have been treated like you were in this world. It's all being made up to you at the rainbow bridge now. My piggies will be welcoming you and all the bad you knew in this world will be forgotten.

Shame on those people trying to sell you a terribly sick guinea pig for $20 bucks. Shame when their priorities are so screwed they would value buying a pair of shoes over helping another living creature.

Hopefully you can convice this family they cannot 'afford' to have a pet. They aren't deserving of having a pet, but if $50 is so important to them, they would sit and let an animal suffer since since Sunday, they cannot afford to have a pet. Frankly the pet cannot afford to have them as caretakers.

I've been desparate at times and not above delivering a guinea pig in a shoebox (probably says Nike on it), but Lord, even if I won $10 million dollars (are you listening?), I wouldn't be buying Ferragamo shoes. I personally think those type of things are what rich idiots buy to impress other rich idiots.

I wonder what those people can afford to give to charity.

Thank you for showing some concern about Magie and trying to help her. She knew she was loved at the end.