At First There Was One

AlfonzPig

Post   » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 pm

I thought I would post about the antics of the pigs again tonight. Some pictures of baths, and then some little funny stories.

Here are some bath pictures.

Baths are the only time the pigs can actually all be together.

They hates the bath lol

Marbles gives me the "Incognito Stinkeye"

Alfonz is a ball of fluff

Marbles is almost a smooth haired guinea pig lol

A Jellybean burrito

Lately my little piggy boys have become more vocal. Marbles is a growing boy and screams for more pellets to keep his energy up, but Alfonz and Jellybean have decided to start joining him. Its quite nice, and very funny because it seems to happen at the most appropriate or inappropriate moments, in the middle of conversations is the best especially because its like they are trying to join in.

I've been thinking of ramping Alfonz and Marbles cage into my bedroom, so they can have some free range time in there, but Im not sure. Soon I will start taking holiday pictures of the piggy boys, because I think it will be fun lol.

AlfonzPig

Post   » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:29 am

Hello Everbodies!

Alfonz and Marbles here to take up our tail (tee hee) since our slacking humen hasn't been doing her job!

Marbles : Help! Help! She only feeds us TWO TIMES A DAY! I want noms 6 times, and I keep yelling at her to give me the noms, but SHE says I am getting FAT! How dare she, big meanie.

Alfonz: The food is abundant, but the small yellow thing in my cage keeps trying to steal my leafy greens, and SHE doesnt even try to stop the yellow thing!

Jellybean: Well Hello Humanz! Jellybean here taking over, staring into your faces asking for nose rubs, and carroty noms! Will you gives me nose rubs? I love it when the humanz come and rub noses with me, but boy do they ever look silly!

Marbles: HEY Everyone! Guess what! We got a LOFT! The human decided that Master Alfonz and I needed more space, or she got bored (i think she was just bored one day haha) so we got a 1x2 +1x1 loft and it even has a SECOND hay bag, with a bin under it. Now I can eat all the hay I want, and Master Alfonz doesnt hog it by laying in the kitchen rumbling at me. Master Alfonz is FAT! He likes to keep all the foods to himself.

Alfonz: I am not fat, I am just the master of making myself look smaller and squishier when I dont want to be big anymore! I am also warmer than everyone, because I keep my manly figure.

Jellybean: I think the humanz have been awake far too long, it is time to sing them the song of my people, for dinner, and put them to bed!!

22 posts