Everyone Needs A Little fairy! Part 11

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Pixie looks fabulous just as she is! I hope her beauty encourages the new girls to eat up and get happy!

Zoe

Post   » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Me too about Facebook! I've put in a friend request, but of course, you may not recognize me by my real name. My picture is of a little paper reindeer I made.

All my best to you and the piggies!

wibster1

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:34 am

Hi Mildred can you tell me what your Facebook page name is so I can send a friend request? X

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 am

Anita Cross ;)

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:26 am

My cover photo is Alice and Latte. That's how you will recognize me.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 am

I've also sent you a friend request. I'm Billie Patterson on Facebook.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 pm

I have one more question: How long do you keep them in separate sections before removing the partition?
Thanks, Mildred!

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:33 pm

I was sitting having coffee with my friend this afternoon when her copy of guinea pig magazine arrived. We're both perched on the sofa having a browse, she turns the page, and I jump to my feet screaming "oh my word, that's fairy!" Fairy has a new fan now :)

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Aw, she sure is a special girl!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:26 am

It is with the utmost sadness I am writing to tell you our dear, sweet, beautiful and very magical Fairy has passed away this morning.

She had a little seizure yesterday morning and fell into a coma soon after. Being Fairy she wasn't in a hurry to leave her wonderful life but she finally went peacefully this morning at 10am

I know many of you will be as heartbroken as we are. To be truthful I think I am in bit of a state of shock as I type this.

Let's be thankful for the fantastic life Fairy had, every day was filled with love, fun, the best salads, hay and the most beautiful pig-sisters ever! She brought so many lovely people into our lives too and huge enjoyment with her little tales!

One day, I want to post some photos and to celebrate her life. It may not be for a little while . . .

Thanks for everyone's support and for the kind words I know will come. I may not answer them but reading them will mean such a lot to me and Ian.

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:25 am

Oh, my G-d Mildred!!! I am so very very sorry. I can't even imagine your shock and heartbreak. Please know You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:41 am

Oh Anita! Fairy's life was a miracle and you and Ian gave her the absolute best. Big hugs to both of you! My heart aches.

Sleep well, sweet Fairy. You are loved and will not be forgotten.

minismama

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:50 am

I thought Fairy would always be there. She was a magic piggie. My condolences to you and Ian.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 am

So, so sorry to read about Fairy's passing. She has touched so many people through her tales but could not have had a better life than with you, Ian and her piggy pals. Rest well little Fairy, you were much loved. :-(

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 am

You and Ian have all my sympathy. Through you, Fairy brought us all joy. To say she will be missed is such an understatement.

Many hugs to you both.

clairey

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 am

((hugs))

I don't have any words. This is heartbreaking news.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:19 am

I put this on Facebook too, but I know that when Charlie died I read my GL thread over and over, so:

Fairy had remarkable years of working with her people to show the world that LWs can have quality lives (and that there are remarkable people out there willing to give them those lives). And she left right after being shown yet again that her people were resilient and would continue to make room in their lives for needy animals, even while they were sad. I don't think we can ask for more... But it's still never OK. I and my crew will shed some tears for you all today. :(

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 am

I also wrote on FB but let me say here that I am so grateful that you shared Fairy with us. I know my days were happier because of the stories and pictures of her. You made her sound so joyful. I am so sorry for the pain that you and Ian must be experiencing right now.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 am

I wrote on facebook too but I wanted to express how sad we are for everyone who knew Fairy. Her magic will never die. She was the most amazing little girl and I'm very thankful that you shared her story.

BamBam

Post   » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:08 am

Anita - I have just seen a post on FB.
I am so very sorry to hear your sad news.

She had a wonderful life and we were all enriched in your sharing of her with us.

Thank you and condolences.
x

963 posts