Looking for a young Female in Atlanta area..

Xyzpdq0121

Post   » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:11 am

Of Maybe I should be more specific!!! I am looking for a young female Guinea in Atlanta area. We have one female but need to pair her with a buddy. We are set up to accept one (maybe 2 more) with a C&C 2x5 cage with a 1x1 loft. I want to adopt BEFORE even thinking about the pet store. But there does not seem to be many listings in Atlanta. We would even think about a neutered male but would prefer a female.

Please contact me before 10/05/2014 if you know of anyone in need of a loving home!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:37 am

Oh, we have good people in the Atlanta area! I am sure you will get some recommendations.

Have you checked out http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA594.html ? The person who runs that rescue, is a member of this forum.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am

Why the 10/5 deadline?

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Email GL member slavetofuzzy through the mailer. She is the rescue member here Lynx is referring to.

Ditto Sef. This is not a criticism, direct or implied but why the deadline?

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:07 pm

I have plenty of females. You can find them on Petfinder, the link was provided above. You will need to fill out an application. You can find that on our website under the Before You Adopt tab. Email me if you have any questions!

Kerrianne73

Post   » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:18 am

Are you still looking for a female to house with your current piggy?