Guinea Pigs React to Trump

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat May 07, 2016 10:21 pm

It breaks my heart to have things like this happen in schools. That "love" stuff he is throwing around?

Anything but!

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:09 am

He needs to extract himself, from the race and from public forum for awhile. This is what really gets me upset, when his foul mouth starts to affect children negatively.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-effect-southern-po ... 3d8b7b9f2836

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:27 am

That is so tragic.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:16 pm

The Wigged Wonder is making an appearance at his latest Scottish golf course this week. He's also coming north to our Trump one. In honour of his visit, the locals he tried to oust for his hotel complex and built a wall to hide their properties, have raised Mexican flags in full view of his clubhouse. There is no direct protest planned as he's apparently not worth the effort. ;-)

It seems if he doesn't make it in taking over the US presidency, he'll be taking over Scotland - one golf course at a time. Perish the thought of that narcissistic egomaniac spending any more time over here...!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:54 pm

That is so funny. Good for them and may the flags fly proud!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:13 pm

In a Huffington Post article today, some writer referred to Trump as a "pan-fried wereferret." I'm still laughing at that image.

tashab

Post   » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:36 pm

I've also heard him referred to as "Cheeto Jesus" because of the spray tan. I forget where it originated though.

daveandtiff

Post   » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Trump meandered his way in to our area today. It seems there were some protesters.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Trump's acceptance speech trashed for untruths, misleading claims by Washington Post:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/ ... he-2016-rnc/

We already knew he lied. They do a thorough analysis.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:39 am

Sadly, facts matter to fewer and fewer people. :-(

50 posts