2 females looking for a home (1 month old) ASAP -Northern VA

kassidy

Post   » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Our guinea pig ended up being pregnant and having babies. Unfortunately, I am unable to keep them due to living in an apartment and not having adequate space for them. We've found a home for the other 2 babies, but there are 2 girls left. I'd love for them to be able to be homed together, or if you want one and already have female(s) I'd consider it.

Here they are:

Please email me (rwkb7-5680139840@comm.craigslist.org) if you live in the area and would be willing to take these girls in. [/img]

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:54 pm

They are very cute!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:32 am

Please be very, very careful, especially if you have listed them on Craigslist, about screening who they go to.

Babies in particular are prime candidates for reptile food, and many truly horrible, abusive people are quite skilled at appearing to be a good home.

http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=69095

*Please* be sure to charge a reasonable fee for them; that can help weed out the worst of the worst that's out there.

Good luck. Please be careful, and listen to your gut when making a rehoming decision.

kassidy

Post   » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks for the concern - I do have a post on Craigslist, but have been very cautious of who has replied...which is both a fortunate and unfortunate reason why I haven't found a home for them.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Take your time, be picky and be careful. It's much better for them to be a bit overcrowded, or in too small of a cage, for a while than to be abused, neglected, or killed.

Are you willing and able to travel a bit to ensure a good home for them? If so, about how far?

5 posts • Page 1 of 1