Many popular dietary questions are answered on these threads:
- Can piggies eat avocados?
Avocados are very high in fat and not recommended for guinea pigs.
Too much banana can be deadly.
- Blackberry leaves and raspberry leaves
- Forages - Carnations and Carnation Stalks - Do NOT Feed
- Why Limit Carrots?
- Celery Leaves and Basil?
- Forages - Clover
- Corn Husks - How many per day?
How to Dry Corn Husks
- Can fresh grass replace veggies?
- Green Beans
- Forages - Fiddleheads?
- Forages - Can guinea pigs eat frangipani leaves?
- Frozen veggies
- Can piggies eat dry herbs?
- Forages - Honeysuckle - Do NOT Feed
- Forages - Lemon Leaves
- Snow peas?
- Seeds from peppers
Are pepper seeds safe for guinea pigs, or should they be removed?
- Pineapple leaves
- Are radish leaves safe?
- Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme...
Do guinea pigs prefer fresh herbs or dried herbs? Which are favorites?
- Easy Wheatgrass Growing
- Question about yogurt? - Do NOT Feed
New guinea pigs may be reluctant to try new vegetables:
- Lilly and the vegetables
Lilly, a newly adopted young female, never had vegetables before and will not try them.
- Veggie Question
Snickers, a newly adopted young male, learns to eat his vegetables!
- List of favorite fruits and veggies?
Many great suggestions can be found on this thread.
- Chopping Vegetables?
Do you chop your veggies or feed them whole?
- Greens for Gassy Girls?
Which green vegetables help reduce gas?
- Guinea Pig Garden
Which vegetables do you grow for your guinea pigs?
Care Guide: Diet
Care Guide: Favorite Foods
Care Guide: Forages