Guinea Lynx members share their experiences with various eye conditions:
- Bulging Eye(s)/Enucleation (Eye Removal)
- Cataracts/Nuclear Sclerosis
- Enucleation (Eye Removal)/Infection
- Osseous Choristoma
Osseous Choristoma can appear as an unusual white spot in the eye.
- Osseous Metaplasia
Osseous Metaplasia can appear as an unusual white, uneven "ring" around the outer part of the eye.
- Ruptured Eye/Perforating Trauma of the Eye
- Tips for accomodating blind guinea pigs
Care Guide: What's Normal - Eyes
Medical Reference: Eyes Eye ConditionsReferences and Links