- Polycitra sources, anyone? Becky?
An informative and informal discussion of Polycitra.
- Link to Becky's Polycitra dose for Chippy ("Bladder Sludge--Chippy's History" thread)
Becky's female, Chippy, had chronic inflammation of the bladder due to sludge, and was eventually diagnosed with IC.
- Link to Becky's recommendations for Polycitra (dose, storage, and the importance of extra water) ("Reoccurring bladder infections" thread)
Capybara's male, Chester, had recurring UTIs and sludge. Polycitra, fluid therapy, and Metacam were helpful for Chester.
- Link to Mum's Polycitra dose for Candy ("Candy - weightloss" thread)
Mum's female, Candy, was found to have multiple tiny stones during an x-ray.
- Link to Webs' information for purchasing potassium citrate in the UK
Cymalon is potassium citrate. Oasis is sodium citrate, and recommended for guinea pigs on Fotekor.
Medical Reference - Bladder Stones: Polycitra