Metropolitan DC Area
  • Stahl Exotic Animal Veterinary Services
    www.seavs.com
    David A. Crum, DVM
    Scott J. Stahl, DVM, DABVP
    4105 Rust Road
    Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 281-3750
    • I agree with Merrill--Dr. Crum is terrific! He trimmed Teddy's teeth several times and is very knowledgeable. He's even familiar with the Chin-Sling. When Teddy died recently, Dr. Crum called me and sent a nice condolence card.
      Contributed by: pig mom - 5/7/2004, 3:45 pm
    • He treats only exotics, no dogs or cats. I have never had him preform surgery on my guinea pig, but he put Ruthie under Anesthesia to have her teeth trimmed and did a fabulous job of trimming her teeth and taking care of her.

The technicians are wonderful and extremely nice, as well as knowledgable. The building is very clean and they sell Oxbow Products, such as Cavy Cuisine & Timothy Hay.

He also proscribed some wonderful medicines that worked extremely well, including Baytril and Mechlyzine (I don't think I spelled that correctly) to help with Ruthie's head tilt and ear infection.

He has done a fabulous job treating her and she is getting better and better every day. He is also extremely friendly as well as knowledgable about cavies and has treated several. So I highly reccomend him :)
      Contributed by: Merrill - 4/12/2004, 6:25 pm
    Website verified and address updated: March 6, 2016

Post Reply 1 post • Page 1 of 1