Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Appleton
  • Animal Medical Center
    322 N. Metro Drive
    Appleton, Wi 54913
    amcvetclinic@newbc.rr.com

phone- (920)749-1717
    fax- (920)749-1085

Animal Medical Center provides husbandry and nutritional advice for your guinea pig. We are well educated in the special needs of these lovable pets in regards to antibiotics, dental care, and anesthesia. We recommend yearly wellness exams to keep your guinea pig healthy.

We provide routine (spay and neuter) surgeries as well as soft tissue surgeries, dental (tooth) trimming, medical diagnosis and care, diagnostic blood work, and digital x-rays. We do have a surgical laser to reduce pain and blood loss during surgery as well.

Adopt a guinea pig from a local shelter and get a free wellness exam! (Please call ahead to be sure the shelter is in our program).
    Contributed by email: Dr. Jen Niemczyk - 3/8/2016
Menomonee Falls / Brookfield
  • Brook-Falls Vet Hospital & Exotic Care
    http://brookfallsveterinary.com
    Dr. Denise Follett
    N48 W14850 Lisbon Road
    Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Phone: (262) 781-5277

This is a multiple practice clinic. However all vets are excellent. I took JoeJoe (Guinea Pig) for an office visit, and a spay for ovarian cyst. We saw Dr. Follett who owns her practice and I can't say enough about how wonderful she and her staff is.

Dr Follett has wrote a chapter in a veterinarian medicine book, along with speaking at the local humane society. She balanced my pigs need for pain control, while keeping her digestive system going after the surgery; she is a firm believer that sometimes less is more.

The staff is great about returning your calls, doesn't keep you waiting in the waiting room; they get you in an exam room in 5 minutes. The technicians are caring and gentle.

The facility is clean, welcoming with a coffee machine. They even have coloring books in the exam rooms for children to pass the time. After your visit you get a copy of the office visit, including diagnosis, further instructions, recommendations, and estimates for recommended procedures.

I can go on and on. They can be a bit pricey but that practice is worth it; they are all wonderful.
    Contributed by: Crazy4me - 2/26/2016, 12:50 am
    Website verified: March 15, 2016

Post Reply 1 post • Page 1 of 1