Spayed/Neutered:
No
Color(s):
Brown and white (with one blue eye)
Health problems:
None
Reason for adoption:
No room to house
Fudgie Wudgie was born 10/16/18 to clueless new guinea pig owners who didn't realize that one of the two young females they got in September was already pregnant. We have a nice big cage for our girls and love them and the baby very much! We just don't have the room to house him separately from the females and have no interest in becoming guinea pig breeders. I also don't want to run the risk of trying to neuter him and having potential complications (or even death). With these factors I think it best to rehome him. He's super cute (check out pics linked at the bottom) and very used to being held and cuddled by my 7 year-old. His cage is directly next to his mom and her companion with open bars so he still maintains contact in that way. Fudgie likes to lick/nibble fingers (gently) and is very vocal about getting his twice daily fresh veggies and occassional fruit treats! He also loves to hide and play in his fleece blankie. He's got the softest brown and white fur with his face perfectly half and half. On the white side of his face he's got a bluish gray eye (iris). I would love for him to find a good home with maybe an older male who is friendly and lonely or a family who will give him lots of attention and room to roam. I am willing to drive up to two hours to meet potential families and ask a nominal $15 fee for rehoming. Fudgie Wudgie would be an amazing surprise for the holidays!
Fudgie photo album (copy/paste address to browser) https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/Ldj ... 89QurLbssI

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:59 am

He is awfully cute. I hope you find someone to adopt him.

Sometimes the holidays can be a difficult time to adopt a guinea pig, with so much going on. I don't know if you are able to, but what some people do is let the recipient know there is a pet coming for the family (guinea pigs should be family pets) and then after Christmas day, make plans to adopt.

Jamiequiz

Post   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 am

Thanks, Lynx for the good advice. I have been trying in one way or another to find him a home for about a month so I will keep your words in mind if it drags out longer.