Tales of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle

Crazy4me

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

I am so sorry Webls; popcorn free Tiggy.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Not our Tiggy! Another of our special piggys gone! We loved you little girl. Rest well sweet baby and remember how much you are missed.

I hope all goes well for Misty.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 1:31 pm

I am so sorry Webs. Never easy, always hard. We love them so much.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm so sorry, Webs. You really did well to get her this far.

Sleep well, dear Tiggy.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Oh, no, not Tiggy! I wanted this thread to go on forever. I'm so sorry.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 10:50 pm

So sorry for your loss of Tiggy. She was a lovely piggy.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Tiggy was certainly one special piggy. As much as I miss the little pig with the big character, I know we couldn't do anything to help her (see her medical thread) so it was best she went as quickly and peacefully as possible in the end.

Misty has not had a good time by herself and hopefully her vet visit will be straight forward. Meanwhile we are just back from a visit to Thistle Cavies. Can you guess where this is heading?! While there are fewer piggies in their care now, they have one less than they had. ;o)

It seems a little fast moving, but it was best for my one remaining piggy. Misty has a new handsome boyfriend... and one that has featured in the Thistle Cavies Scottish Rescue thread...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 9:39 pm

I can guess. I can guess.

I can't wait! (for pictures!!)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh my, can't wait to see the pictures. That is one fortunate piggy and so glad that Misty has a new friend. Best wishes for her vet visit.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 10:06 pm

I hope things go well with Misty and her boyfriend. Pictures soon please!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 pm

I miss my little superstar...

I would have said the flat is very quiet without her but there is much burring and excited squeaking going on. I just wish it would stop at night so we could all get a good night's sleep! Hopefully the novelty of having a boyfriend will wear off soon with Misty.

I need to get the pics uploaded. Misty goes in for an op to remove a mammary lump on friday. Hopefully the boyfriend will cope on his own for a day and will help with a more speedy recovery. Unless he goes to pieces and resorts to lounging in the cupboard he has now made his own. ;o)

clairey

Post   » Tue May 28, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm sure having a boyfriend around will speed Misty's recovery no end. I don't want to guess who he is but if he's the one that immediately caught my eye, set your pignap alarms.